IGNORED

Can we reverse our history of large crowd-massive game disapointment?

Jags11

Fantastic win! Not a great game but what a result for Bristol City. Oh for next Saturday a City win at Ashton Gate and a red and white win at Cardiff!

With McAllister and Wilson back again for Saturday I am a bit lost to see who would be right for us on that day? :trumpet:

I suppose we will see Brooker and Enoch first half and changes with Smith and Jevo second half? However I cannot think of any Bristol player that would not be up for this one but I think this must be weighted on who will either be afraid of this full house or the player who will benefit from it by raising their game? :dance:

Never mind at least we have got to the 'position' If ever we needed the city noisy support in the ground it will be this Saturday and the players must show their skill to blow Forest away! :boxing: I do regret however that Jennison never learnt or took advantage of the games he was given to make an impact but he let his attitude show because he could be the future within a Bristol City set up.

Shooting practice please this week and the game of the season for City this Saturday

:goingup:

A.K.T.

• Admin

Argyle a few seasons back was a good night with Peacock getting the late winner, ( But did we not also beat QPR that season on a Saturday infront of a large crowd ??) and there was that other night game against Hartlepool !

More recently it would be easy to point to the Boro cup match....

Fantastic win! Not a great game but what a result for Bristol City. Oh for next Saturday a City win at Ashton Gate and a red and white win at Cardiff!

With McAllister and Wilson back again for Saturday I am a bit lost to see who would be right for us on that day? :trumpet:

I suppose we will see Brooker and Enoch first half and changes with Smith and Jevo second half? However I cannot think of any Bristol player that would not be up for this one but I think this must be weighted on who will either be afraid of this full house or the player who will benefit from it by raising their game? :dance:

Never mind at least we have got to the 'position' If ever we needed the city noisy support in the ground it will be this Saturday and the players must show their skill to blow Forest away! :boxing: I do regret however that Jennison never learnt or took advantage of the games he was given to make an impact but he let his attitude show because he could be the future within a Bristol City set up.

Shooting practice please this week and the game of the season for City this Saturday

:goingup:

A.K.T.

Why do all your posts have negativity about them?

Archived