IGNORED

Monitoring Leon Best...

Evy11_BCFC

if we was to go up, i should think he may be tempted by us, as playing championship football and would get a good run of games througout the season, more than he would get than if he stayed at southampton. Also we're not that far from southampton which would be useful in attracting him here if he was interested.

if we was to go up, i should think he may be tempted by us, as playing championship football and would get a good run of games througout the season, more than he would get than if he stayed at southampton. Also we're not that far from southampton which would be useful in attracting him here if he was interested.

Would he get a run of games? Has he played championship football?

Of the targets we've been looking at I'd take Grant Holt or Popisil over Best.

Looking at our strikers at the moment I'd say we could do with Pospisil and Best! This isn't meant to be negative - when Brooker is fully fit I think he's tremendous & I think Jevons is a class poacher who needs afit Brooker or similar in front of him.

Looking at our strikers at the moment I'd say we could do with Pospisil and Best! This isn't meant to be negative - when Brooker is fully fit I think he's tremendous & I think Jevons is a class poacher who needs afit Brooker or similar in front of him.

I'd agree, but thn at the moment I'd take any forward who is hitting the back of the net frequently!

I was more looking to next season IF :fingerscrossed: we were to get up, and I agree our present strikers aren't all that bad, just had a difficult time finding form/fitness. Brooks and Jevo should be able to make the step up IF :fingerscrossed: we do, but I just like the style of Holt and Popisil; they are both tough abd can mix it up, but also possess that ability to make goals out of nothing.

Plus, 'Brooker & Holt' sounds like the name of a 70s cop show! :laugh:

Archived