IGNORED

atmosphere on saturday?

bcfc 99

Saturday should be rocking. I just hope that idiot PA bloke keeps off the tannoy. This is basically like a playoff final to us - it is that important I reckon. If we can't generate an atmosphere on Saturday then we never will. Every single one of us has a part to play and if anyone tells you to sit down or shut up tell them to p1ss off.

don't give up on ashton gate

opening the east end improves it no end..

but we do not need fake noise, northern-anthem-amarillo, when we score.

I have a horrible feeling that as its a big game, the pa bloke will be even more up for it, making it even worse than what it usually is. Is there anybody who knows (or is!) the powers that be, that can stop this bloke making us the laughing stock of the division? Please!

Does anybody else feel like this or am i bening a bit dramatic?

I cant stand the bloke!

People need to stop sulking about the East End and do their best to get behind the team from every part of the ground.

I don't care what people say about that overrated stand, 16000 City fans can make much more noise than 3000 Forest, if we really go for it. Theres a group of us with tickets in Dolman block A and we'll be singing our hearts out for the City. Hopefully we wont be alone!!

:city:

I have a horrible feeling that as its a big game, the pa bloke will be even more up for it, making it even worse than what it usually is. Is there anybody who knows (or is!) the powers that be, that can stop this bloke making us the laughing stock of the division? Please!

Does anybody else feel like this or am i bening a bit dramatic?

I cant stand the bloke!

a set of wire cutters 20 minutes prior to the game should work :ph34r:

I think it will be as good as the boro game with the dolman block and the e block of the Williams and the h block of the ayteo with the thew in the wedlock who wants to join in making a racket

Wedlock :disapointed2se: back in the old days before the Atyeo and Dolman were even thought of there was the Country wide famous East End that gave this club united support; now renamed a few times and ridiculed by a few it is mostly populated by away fans. :disapointed2se:

Wedlock :disapointed2se: back in the old days before the Atyeo and Dolman were even thought of there was the Country wide famous East End that gave this club united support; now renamed a few times and ridiculed by a few it is mostly populated by away fans. :disapointed2se:

How many city fans have got tickets for the EE on saturday? will we be stuck in the corner next to the Dolman? Or will we be more towards the goal? So many questions! we need to make as much noise as possible come saturday, me and my boy have EE tickets is it best to get in early ( normally in the Ateyeo) ? :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

I wasnt putting the east end down,i love it in there I'm just used to calling it that.

I suspect quite a few left it late getting tickets for the game so they could sit in the EE. I hope theres at least 150 in there prepared to sing their hearts out as I will be doing.

Yep I held out for EE, and I'm dam sure to be making some noise in their! What an atmosphere there is going to be, but not only in the EE but in Ashton Gate in genral! :chant6ez::dancing2::dancing6::preacher::trumpet::yahoo:

People need to stop sulking about the East End and do their best to get behind the team from every part of the ground.

I don't care what people say about that overrated stand, 16000 City fans can make much more noise than 3000 Forest, if we really go for it. Theres a group of us with tickets in Dolman block A and we'll be singing our hearts out for the City. Hopefully we wont be alone!!

:city:

dolman a/b always sing c will be as well

After our second goal can you keep the noise down abit, as i will be looking forward to the next 80 minutes!!!! COME ON CITY. :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

Ashton Gate was like a library last year. Not sure if your all prawn munchers or if the acoustics in the ground mean we cant here you. I am confident in the football we are playing but the result could go any number of ways. With Forest you just never know.

Ashton Gate was like a library last year. Not sure if your all prawn munchers or if the acoustics in the ground mean we cant here you. I am confident in the football we are playing but the result could go any number of ways. With Forest you just never know.

SCHHHHH Keep the noise down just got to a good page? :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

How many city fans have got tickets for the EE on saturday? will we be stuck in the corner next to the Dolman? Or will we be more towards the goal? So many questions! we need to make as much noise as possible come saturday, me and my boy have EE tickets is it best to get in early ( normally in the Ateyeo) ? :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

Into the E.E of life rode the 600 got just to the edge of the goal last time, but as our leader has seen fit to give the away fans even more tickets this time and space no doubt we will be pushed right in the corner this time; cheers Steve :disapointed2se: seems fair.

wedlocks is the pub across from Hirerite.

Naming the stand which fans had already given a name to themselves, is an insult to the fans.

yeah wedlock is an important part of our history, but i don't buy into this cult of the individual. We are a club, where everybody should be treated with the same respect and importance, from the youngest fan to the oldest fan, newest player i.e. smithy to the players from Bristol South End.

The folk history and tradition of the east end is much bigger than one individual.

Archived