IGNORED

On a lighter note....banter

Uncle Ern

I have viewed so many negative comments regarding City fans at Donny . There were several quality moments of banter that seem to have been buried under the hype.

To the three girls in the Donny section "There's only 3 Vicky Pollards"

To the fat p1ssed Donny guy who fell asleep "Silent Night"

To the Donny guy acting rather gay "Sore *rseHole" and "Are you Brighton in disguise"

One did threaten to slit our throat but when we scored he soon shut up and hit his face in his hands!

:disapointed2se:

yeah funny that, somebody to right of the goal threatened to slit my throat ,as well then inform me "your not going to cardiff"

phew, i might come off worse if i did go.

naughty northerners, somebody might think they got a chip on their shoulders because they sound like something off emerdale farm.

aye, acknowledgement must be made to what an all-in-all cracking day it was.

Jumping up and down like possessed lunatic's going: ''...DOBBY-DOBBY-DO...WHOOOOOOOAH DOBBY DOBBY DO BOM, DOBBY DOBBY DO BOM...''

The carnival atmosphere when we scored, must have been pushing the personal record for strangers hugged - ey, it's the stuff dreams are mad off....

Homage where it's due.

Jumping up and down like possessed lunatic's going: ''...DOBBY-DOBBY-DO...WHOOOOOOOAH DOBBY DOBBY DO BOM, DOBBY DOBBY DO BOM...''

The carnival atmosphere when we scored, must have been pushing the personal record for strangers hugged - ey, it's the stuff dreams are mad off....

Homage where it's due.

its dum not bom. :englandflag:

I have viewed so many negative comments regarding City fans at Donny . There were several quality moments of banter that seem to have been buried under the hype.

To the Donny guy acting rather gay "Sore *rseHole" and "Are you Brighton in disguise"

Yeah, banter is good. If you go on to win the game it gives you just that little more reason to go potty

My favorite chant of the day "WHERES YOUR BOYFRIEND GONE....WHERES YOUR BOYFRIEND GONE"

Right after a geezer to the left through a wobbly, stormed out whilst trying to get some City lads to follow him for a fight, thus leaving his mate all on his own

Legend!

• Admin

Homage where it's due.

It was definately a strange "male bonding" moment after the final whistle :englandsmile4wf:

Yeah, banter is good. If you go on to win the game it gives you just that little more reason to go potty

My favorite chant of the day "WHERES YOUR BOYFRIEND GONE....WHERES YOUR BOYFRIEND GONE"

Right after a geezer to the left through a wobbly, stormed out whilst trying to get some City lads to follow him for a fight, thus leaving his mate all on his own

Legend!

He was joking I think didnt look the sort to be offering to dance outside

All very true those girls loved being celebs for the day

Homage where it's due.

Shocking WTF. Dobby? :gaah: Bom?? :gaah::disapointed2se:

Your shameful task is to get the timeless classic Tom Thumb out on video and return here word perfect before Forest.

You may have been worse for wear but there's no excuse - Dooby Dooby Doo is one of the classic City songs, i'm absolutely stunned. :redcard:

There were several quality moments of banter that seem to have been buried under the hype.

Elvis, you're a true top quality showman. :clapping:

Keep up the singing/chanting. :dancing6:

Shocking WTF. Dobby? :gaah: Bom?? :gaah::disapointed2se:

Your shameful task is to get the timeless classic Tom Thumb out on video and return here word perfect before Forest.

You may have been worse for wear but there's no excuse - Dooby Dooby Doo is one of the classic City songs, i'm absolutely stunned. :redcard:

I know Nogbad, as mystified and ashamed about my own cultural ignorance in terms of these such profound lyrics as anyone else. Can't get my head around what-went-wong.

As for your Tom Thumb request, well I was lost there too, but have managed to dig this one out for you.... :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ0XCz0Wi9s

....and they say drugs are bad !! :disapointed2se:

DOOBY DOOBY DOO DOM .... :yahoo:

I know Nogbad, as mystified and ashamed about my own cultural ignorance in terms of these such profound lyrics as anyone else. Can't get my head around what-went-wong.

As for your Tom Thumb request, well I was lost there too, but have managed to dig this one out for you.... :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ0XCz0Wi9s

....and they say drugs are bad !! :disapointed2se:

DOOBY DOOBY DOO DOM .... :yahoo:

Watch the film and you'll be grinning from ear to ear like a Cheshire Cat :D and happy as a sandboy by the end of it, i guarantee it. :yahoo::dancing6::yes:

You can sing along to Dooby Doby Doo too until you're word perfect and be the lead singer in the East End.

In many ways i can see Tom Thumb being a life enhancing/changing experience for you. :yes:

From the moment the fairy persuades Jonathan (TT's 'Dad') not to chop down the biggest tree in the forest it just gets better and better. :thumbsup: <Tom Thumb :)

WOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Doooby, Dooby doo-be Dooby Dooby Dooby Dooby Doo-be Dooby Dooby Dooby Dooby Dum Dum, Dooby Dooby Dum Dum Dooby Dooby Dum Dum Dooo

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Dooby Dooby Doo.... etc, ad infinitum

Get the film out, learn the words and repeat forever the day City go up!! :fingerscrossed::city:

IT'S YOUR DUTY AS A BRISTOL CITY FAN, DO IT. :bruce_h4h:

Watch the film and you'll be grinning from ear to ear like a Cheshire Cat :D and happy as a sandboy by the end of it, i guarantee it. :yahoo::dancing6::yes:

You can sing along to Dooby Doby Doo too until you're word perfect and be the lead singer in the East End.

In many ways i can see Tom Thumb being a life enhancing/changing experience for you. :yes:

From the moment the fairy persuades Jonathan (TT's 'Dad') not to chop down the biggest tree in the forest it just gets better and better. :thumbsup: <Tom Thumb :)

WOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Doooby, Dooby doo-be Dooby Dooby Dooby Dooby Doo-be Dooby Dooby Dooby Dooby Dum Dum, Dooby Dooby Dum Dum Dooby Dooby Dum Dum Dooo

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Dooby Dooby Doo.... etc, ad infinitum

Get the film out, learn the words and repeat forever the day City go up!! :fingerscrossed::city:

IT'S YOUR DUTY AS A BRISTOL CITY FAN, DO IT. :bruce_h4h:

What film is it from?

I think we have already established that illicit substances are in the equation somewhere. And if it makes you want to learn a song from a kids film (barring the classic from willy wonka and the chocolate factory) then i can only assume they must be of the class A variety? :blink:

I think we have already established that illicit substances are in the equation somewhere. And if it makes you want to learn a song from a kids film (barring the classic from willy wonka and the chocolate factory) then i can only assume they must be of the class A variety? :blink:

What are you on about, it's a great family film which also contains the original airing of a classically silly City song.

Sung coming out of every away game in Joe Jordan's triumphant season and my kids were taught to sing it at the top of their voices in the bath when they were toddlers.

Nothing could be further away from the seedy world you allude to. :redcard:

Well, I do find film's based on true story's the most heart rending I must admit.

What are you on about, it's a great family film

As are Alice In Wonderland, The Magic Roundabout, A Clockwork Orange and Scum - oh no, forget those last two examples but I hope you get my point....

Nothing could be further away from the seedy world you allude to. :redcard:

...let's just put it down to a matter of interpretation shall we? Having witnessed that short clip I am sceptical.

Anyway, more important matters are at hand ...DOOBY DOOBY DOO...

Well, I do find film's based on true story's the most heart rending I must admit.

...let's just put it down to a matter of interpretation shall we? Having witnessed that short clip I am sceptical.

Anyway, more important matters are at hand ...DOOBY DOOBY DOO...

It's not a cartoon WTF, TT is played by the bloke who took over leadership of the Jets in West Side Story after Tony was killed.

Hell of an acrobat, name escapes me at the moment.

Frankly if you've reached your age without ever seeing Tom Thumb, you should rectify the situation asap.

You'll be telling me you've never seen Jason and the Argonauts next. :bruce_h4h:

Archived