IGNORED

Carlisle Away

Pete1975Legend

well i still don't know weather to drive up or its the dreaded coach,How long do you think it will take me to drive up from bristol doing averaghe of 80mph?

I don't know how long it will take, but with an apparant average speed of 80mph, IF you come back in one piece at least you are sure to return with 3 points, lets just hope the team come back with similar as well!!!!!

well i still don't know weather to drive up or its the dreaded coach,How long do you think it will take me to drive up from bristol doing averaghe of 80mph?

Did you say an 'average' of 80 MPH? :noexpression:

WTF are you driving? An F1 Ferrari???

How much was it? I would've thought quite hefty up to Carlise.

Only cost bout 18 quid.........BUT

thats from manchester and with a young persons railcard and booked 2 single on specific trains.

well i say trains............ getting there i'll be on a train replacement bus from preston to carlisle!

i recon a very good chance of that getting delayed so giving myself plenty of time

Theres 10 of us flying up, but now I'm worried about not getting a ticket, surley ST won't get all 1,800 will they?

I doubt we will get that many go up. Besides if there was such a demand I'm sure Carlilse would give us more tickets they terracing behind the goal as well as seating to the side.

I doubt we will get that many go up. Besides if there was such a demand I'm sure Carlilse would give us more tickets they terracing behind the goal as well as seating to the side.

Ye just read that on their OS. Does any one know if there is a limit on how many you can buy on general sale, would I be able to get all 10 or do they cap it at somthing stupid like 4?

I'm in Krakow that weekend, and will probably be at Auschwitz whilst the game is being played. That will put football into perspective!

Blimey I went there about 16 years ago certainly an eye opener!! Think it will be warmer in Poland than in Carlilse. Are you touting for players for next season Chappers??

Trouble is, after many pints of Zywiec at 80p a pint, even Andy Smith and Bas Savage would look like World-beaters! I went there 2 years ago, and wanted to go back and see the bits I missed. Also, last time I arrived in Krakow, it was the day after the Pope died, and it was absolutely packed.

Trouble is, after many pints of Zywiec at 80p a pint, even Andy Smith and Bas Savage would look like World-beaters! I went there 2 years ago, and wanted to go back and see the bits I missed. Also, last time I arrived in Krakow, it was the day after the Pope died, and it was absolutely packed.

Well Auschwitz, as harrowing as it is, is definately a place I think everyone should go to in their lifetime. Went their on a 6th form trip a couple of years ago, and still remember the details of Auschwitz (as well as the other concentration camps, Nuremburg parade grounds, the memorial in Berlin etc the we went to) liek it was yesterday.

I may have to drive then because your talking at least 6-7 hours on the coach.

The coach driver is required by law to take breaks at regular intervals......I'm guessing that he will have to take two 30 minute breaks (at least) each way.

If you drive, you won't feel too good when you get back after 10 hours on the road.

Archived