IGNORED

A Petition for Wurzels pre-match / half time music

boadle

Mr. Chairman,

in an effort to help improve the atmosphere at our beloved Ashton Gate, in an effort to inspire our team to continued success, I would like to humbly submit a petition to have the Wurzels anthems 'Drink Up Thy Zider' and 'One for the Bristol City' played via our public address system, shortly before kick-off, at home games. Furthermore, we would like to see these songs played at half-time.

I know many fans, including myself, find these two songs hugely inspiring, and I suspect they would put great voice into our contingent. The current PA and choice of music, I regret to say, is not serving anyone. Mr Chairman, please take the time to consider the volume of names below, and give serious thought to this relatively minor - but potentially - powerful change to our matchday experience.

Many thanks for your attention,

Lewis Boadle (inspired by The Wurzels and giles_23_bcfc)

[Forum members, please write your name if your agree with the 'petition'. Ignore if you don't. No other comments required, thanks.]

We, the undersigned, request the use of the songs 'Drink Up Thy Zider' and 'One for the Bristol City' by The Wurzels, at pre-match and half-time, to inspire ourselves as fans, and our team:

Lewis Boadle - Nottingham

Mr. Chairman,

in an effort to help improve the atmosphere at our beloved Ashton Gate, in an effort to inspire our team to continued success, I would like to humbly submit a petition to have the Wurzels anthems 'Drink Up Thy Zider' and 'One for the Bristol City' played via our public address system, shortly before kick-off, at home games. Furthermore, we would like to see these songs played at half-time.

I know many fans, including myself, find these two songs hugely inspiring, and I suspect they would put great voice into our contingent. The current PA and choice of music, I regret to say, is not serving anyone. Mr Chairman, please take the time to consider the volume of names below, and give serious thought to this relatively minor - but potentially - powerful change to our matchday experience.

Many thanks for your attention,

Lewis Boadle (inspired by The Wurzels and giles_23_bcfc)

[Forum members, please write your name if your agree with the 'petition'. Ignore if you don't. No other comments required, thanks.]

We, the undersigned, request the use of the songs 'Drink Up Thy Zider' and 'One for the Bristol City' by The Wurzels, at pre-match and half-time, to inspire ourselves as fans, and our team:

Lewis Boadle - Nottingham

PETE - BATH

Archived