IGNORED

City reserves tonight v Swansea

Jay

Thanks M - guess I was missing the (kinda) obvious. :doh:

Don't worry, guess we're still getting used to the new look. I keep trying to click onto stuff that is 'World' and failing 'cos I haven't got it, it's not so obvious now. :sad26:

Anyone any idea how tall Danny Wring is - the profile on the BCFC World site has him down at a miniature 5ft (152 cms)! He didn't strike me as being unusually small when I saw him play a pre-season match against Clevedon - he stood out as being quite skilful and fairly strong on the ball.

Just got back from the ground,kick off is delayed due to the swansea team bus being held up on the M4 this side of cardiff,they couldn't give us a new kick off time

K.O was just after 7:30 in the end.

We won 3-2 after being 0-2 down with 15 minutes to go! Plenty of shots on goal & quite a bight, lively game. Well done lads.

Did any one else noticed that there was a different referee in the second half (not that he was any better) or was it just me and the parents.

What a comeback though, we thought they did well to get back to 2-2 so to win was great

We also thought that with the exception of Oakes and Austin the rest of the Swansea team looked about 15 :laugh:

Did any one else noticed that there was a different referee in the second half (not that he was any better) or was it just me and the parents.

Yes - also notices this I thought that he was by far a lot worse than the one in the first have. Had a poor command of the game.

• Admin
Don't worry, guess we're still getting used to the new look. I keep trying to click onto stuff that is 'World' and failing 'cos I haven't got it, it's not so obvious now. :sad26:

World items are accompanied by this icon: cubaWatchIcon.gif

Normal stories are accompanied by this icon: cubaReadIcon.gif

World items are accompanied by this icon: cubaWatchIcon.gif

Normal stories are accompanied by this icon: cubaReadIcon.gif

Any chance that the powers that be can use a globe image for world news to make things simpler?

don't like the new site yet, it's far too busy looking, which is putting me off using it.

Archived