IGNORED

Train Tickets for Saturday 28th April 2007 - Millwall (A) for sale.

chezzed

Train tickets for sale for one adult and one juvenile (5-15 years) for a return journey from Bristol, Temple Meads to London, Paddington on Saturday 28th April - Millwall (A).

Tickets have been purchased and I have since found that I need to travel the following day (Sunday 29th April) hence they are available for purchase at face value which is £32 for both.

I hope one of your supporters travelling to London for the Millwall game on that Saturday maybe interested in buying them.

See details and times below:-

Outward Journey (1 Adult and 1 Juvenile)

Depart Bristol, Temple Meads @ 10:44.

Arrive Bristol, Parkway @ 10:54.

Change and Depart Bristol, Parkway @ 11:01.

Arrive London, Paddington @ 12:25

Return Journey (1 Adult and 1 Juvenile)

Depart London, Paddington @ 19:30.

Arrive Bristol, Temple Meads @ 21:10.

If anyone is interested in purchasing these tickets please email me on zakogen@hotmail.com.

I will accept payment by Paypal (zakogen@hotmail.com), Personal Cheque or Postal Order(s) and send the tickets out by Special Royal Mail delivery or I will also accept cash on collection for anyone who can collect personally from me as I am in Clevedon.

They are strictly first come first served. I have tried listing them on eBay but have had them removed as you need to be an authorised seller to sell train tickets on eBay!!

Train tickets for sale for one adult and one juvenile (5-15 years) for a return journey from Bristol, Temple Meads to London, Paddington on Saturday 28th April - Millwall (A).

Tickets have been purchased and I have since found that I need to travel the following day (Sunday 29th April) hence they are available for purchase at face value which is £32 for both.

I hope one of your supporters travelling to London for the Millwall game on that Saturday maybe interested in buying them.

See details and times below:-

Outward Journey (1 Adult and 1 Juvenile)

Depart Bristol, Temple Meads @ 10:44.

Arrive Bristol, Parkway @ 10:54.

Change and Depart Bristol, Parkway @ 11:01.

Arrive London, Paddington @ 12:25

Return Journey (1 Adult and 1 Juvenile)

Depart London, Paddington @ 19:30.

Arrive Bristol, Temple Meads @ 21:10.

If anyone is interested in purchasing these tickets please email me on zakogen@hotmail.com.

I will accept payment by Paypal (zakogen@hotmail.com), Personal Cheque or Postal Order(s) and send the tickets out by Special Royal Mail delivery or I will also accept cash on collection for anyone who can collect personally from me as I am in Clevedon.

They are strictly first come first served. I have tried listing them on eBay but have had them removed as you need to be an authorised seller to sell train tickets on eBay!!

What about the Tube from Paddington?

What about the Tube from Paddington?

The tickets will only get you to Paddington.

You then need to hop on the tube at Paddington over to Millwall.

For nearest station to the ground see http://www.millwallfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page...,,10367,00.html

For London Underground website visit http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

Hope promotion is sealed soon and this info helps.

Cheers.

Archived