IGNORED

DUE A BIG GAME PERFORMANCE

Red Robin

Saturday we are due a big game performance from our players,we need to see top quality right across the pitch.

MY TEAM IS

BASSO

KEOGH/ORR CAREY MCCOMBE MCCALISTER

BETSY NOBLE JOHNSON WILSON

BROOKER JEVONS

SHOWUMNI

RUSSELL

MYRIE WILLIAMS

SKUSE

Will the boys produce I think they can,very very glad aggogo is out he was the one player that caused us problems at the city ground.

17000+ City fans roaring you on,lets have a performance to be proud off.

Me I have a funny feeling a draw is on the cards,but please prove me wrong.

(GK) Basso

(RB) Keogh

(LB) Fontaine

(CB) Carey

(CB) McCombe

(RM) Betsy

(LM) McAllister

(CM) Johnson

(CM) Noble

(ST) Showunmi

(ST) Jevons

Subs:

Thomas

Skuse

Artus

Orr

Smith

(GK) Basso

(RB) Orr

(LB) Wilson

(CB) Carey

(CB) McCombe

(RM) Betsy

(LM) McAllister

(CM) Johnson

(CM) Noble

(ST) Showunmi

(ST) Jevons

Subs:

Thomas

Skuse

Brooker

Keogh

Smith

Basso

Keogh

McCombe

Carey

Wilson

Skuse

Johnson

Noble

McAllister

Brooker

Jevons

SUBS

Showunmi

Fontaine

Smith

Betsy

Rusell

Although Betsy looked bright going forward last week, id rather have Wilson / McAllister as wingbacks as they would be better defensively as Forest have good wingers with Guigan and the reading Loanee. Bar scoring the winner at Crewe, Showunmi has been poor last few games and Noble should come in as he instantly changed the game against Donny last week.

Dosnt make much dif for me thou!!I broke my leg playing footy tues nite, I'm having my operation 2moro and wont b out til Monday..... GUTTED!! Il listen to the game on my bed radio but have already been warned by Nurse not to scream when we score or il upset the other patients!!

why would we switch back to 4-4-2 when 3-5-2/5-3-2 has worked so well for us in recent weeks???

basso

carey, mccombe, keogh

betsy, wilson wing backs

skuse, johnson, noble

brooker, enoch

subs

thomas

macallister

fontaine

russell

jevons

Because we are vunerable on the wings. betsy and wilson couldnt tackle their way out of a paper bag and if teams go 3-5-2 and match us, we are constantly out fought. Forest's wingers are lightening quick as is tyson, in a 3-5-2 formation they would murder us. 4-4-2 gives us that little bit of security on the flanks and allows betsy and wilson the freedom to really get at them and express themselves. In a 3-5-2 formation they cant do this and i thought they both looked uncomfortable against Bradford.

Archived