IGNORED

Carlisle Away

giles_23_bcfc

Who intends to make the long trip up to Carlisle then? With the tickets going on sale this morning, are they expecting to sell out our initial allocation and then recieve more?

Also, how are people getting there? Anyone braving the 6:45 coach departation?

I'll be there :englandsmile4wf: we'll be driving up on the friday night , stopping at sheffield on the friday night!

18 holes round a course you know backwards or 23 new greens in the Championship next season?

Have my tickets for Gills and Carlisle, the course can do without me for one Sat morning !!

That Carlisle match, after today`s result, has the potential to be the start of the promotion party now.

:goingup:

PDG

living in Wolves, i have an hour and a bit head start on most of you lot, probably going to train it the morning of the game.

I'd check the train if that is what you are planning. As far as I'm aware the last train into Carlisle is on Friday night just short of midnight and first train out soundbound is on Sunday at 1530. Replacement buses are in place.

I'd check the train if that is what you are planning. As far as I'm aware the last train into Carlisle is on Friday night just short of midnight and first train out soundbound is on Sunday at 1530. Replacement buses are in place.

i'm going from manchester, so can make it there and back on the day, but i've got to catch a ###### replacement bus from Preston.

This bus is supposed to get me there by 12 giving plenty of time for WHEN it is late.

Archived