IGNORED

England Tonight?

court_bcfc

:tv_horror: Surely would be the most embarrasing loss or draw of all time if they slip up tonight. :surrender:

I personally think they must hammer Andorra, but from recent performances a scrappy 1 - 0 looks on the cards.

My prediction 4 - 0 England.

Rooney Hat-Trick (if he starts after, apparent bust-up)

and Lennon

:tv_horror: Surely would be the most embarrasing loss or draw of all time if they slip up tonight. :surrender:

I personally think they must hammer Andorra, but from recent performances a scrappy 1 - 0 looks on the cards.

My prediction 4 - 0 England.

Rooney Hat-Trick (if he starts after, apparent bust-up)

and Lennon

Theres no way (barring injury) that Rooney wont start. No matter what McLaren says he will be feeling the heat and you don't drop match winners because of a verbal spat. If anything I would imagine it might spur Wayne on some what.

Lennon wont get a sniff on the left, completely wasted out there for me. He is a great young prospect but having to cut inside all the time limits the impact he can have. Would love to see him and Richards on the right hand side if that doesnt frighten the Andora full back nothing will !!

I'm going for 2-0 England, Both goals late in the game, Dire performance............But its the points that count.......where have I heard that before !

Theres no way (barring injury) that Rooney wont start. No matter what McLaren says he will be feeling the heat and you don't drop match winners because of a verbal spat. If anything I would imagine it might spur Wayne on some what.

Lennon wont get a sniff on the left, completely wasted out there for me. He is a great young prospect but having to cut inside all the time limits the impact he can have. Would love to see him and Richards on the right hand side if that doesnt frighten the Andora full back nothing will !!

I'm going for 2-0 England, Both goals late in the game, Dire performance............But its the points that count.......where have I heard that before !

Rooney does play good football when under pressure or when needing to prove hiself eg first game in champions league - hat trick! thats why i think he'll get the goals tonight, and lennon could just rip andorra to shreds if he sees enough of the ball

Just hope i`m enticed to watch more than the 20m i managed on Sat.

PDG

Well..........30m in and i feel sorry for the fans who bothered to go. Having a moan at City when we struggle sometimes to break down sides is one thing, but McC`s got £150m ish worth of talent on that pitch. If it carries on like this the papers`ll have a field day.

Terrible tatics by the Andora cheats, but thankfully we have Gerrard and Terry; the rest super millionares who cant cross a ball cant pass a ball forward and havent a clue what to do against a team rated about a million places below them; thought Rooney was more interested in the opposition than scoring :disapointed2se: cut the cackle and the hard stuff posing play football the end :disapointed2se:

Gerrard scoring, there are some on this forum (Adze and tom buck) who should have been down the bookies with their prescience.

Andorra would rank about Conference South level in this country and that's the best we can do!

McLaren is a very good tactician and coach, the perfect number 2, he's just not the man. Sven was the same. And yet we had Keegan as a sole appointee when he was a motivator but neither a coach nor tactician. How dififcult is it? Appoint TWO PEOPLE like all the best clubs (Johnson & Millen) do.

Oh, and court_bcfc was cheating!

God, their number 11 was a right horrible little bastard, would love to see him on the end of a hard punt. Not disimilar from how he feined all night...little git..

As for Andorra, christ...I would have been brassed off if City couldnt beat them lot. No exageration there.

England are a mess.

And David Platt...please go away, for a long long time.

Gerrard scoring, there are some on this forum (Adze and tom buck) who should have been down the bookies with their prescience.

Andorra would rank about Conference South level in this country and that's the best we can do!

McLaren is a very good tactician and coach, the perfect number 2, he's just not the man. Sven was the same. And yet we had Keegan as a sole appointee when he was a motivator but neither a coach nor tactician. How dififcult is it? Appoint TWO PEOPLE like all the best clubs (Johnson & Millen) do.

Oh, and court_bcfc was cheating!

Me cheating, :surrender:

You so very nearly got it 100% spot on till David Nugget got a last minute goal to make it 3:0. But rubbish performance but three points is three points.

Why did McClaren have to be associated with City :surrender: And he lived in Nailsea when he was playing for us. The curse of living in Nailsea people :disapointed2se:

Archived