IGNORED

simple question...

Simple question... are some people for real, or do they just like the sound of their own keyboards rattling?

I concur.

To aid the poor fellow who posted initially, surely Rotherham would benefit from a draw, so their late promotion surge is revived?

Forest, undoubtedly. They have a much easier run-in than us, and would be very confident of closing a four point gap. We need the win more than they do.

No run-in is easy in a promotion or relegation push. We have won 7 of our last 8 games which will mean we are high on confidence. whereas forest, who are inconsistent (at best) away from home, have won 4 from their last 8.

That with a 4 point cushion, surely we are favourites? Therefore, a point will suit us alot more than them.

if Scunny and Yeovil draw, then a draw for us would be good obviously. Personally I'd go all out for the win and I predict 1-0 for us.

Who would have thought we'd get 6 points from Crewe and Doncaster? not many. So why can't we get another 3 from Forest at home?

I can just see a 0-0 draw already. The circumstances are ideal, big game, sell out crowd, its got 0-0 written all over it....If the rovers game was anything to go by.

wouldn't be suprised - still it would keep the 4 point gap with less games to go?

I can just see a 0-0 draw already. The circumstances are ideal, big game, sell out crowd, its got 0-0 written all over it....If the rovers game was anything to go by.

Yes but all we need is 1 second of luck and we win

This year I believe the luck is ours

Archived