IGNORED

Millwall on the 28th

redmelsh

Top Tier holds just short of 2,00 mate. The ground capacity is 20,000 and each stand is more or less the same.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/OnTheRoad/0,,10327~996091,00.html

Quote from this page:

Away Facilities

Away fans are situated in the North Stand (upper tier), where there is covered seating for up to 4,000.

Then there is the bottom tier aswell.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/OnTheRoad/0,,10327~996091,00.html

Quote from this page:

Away Facilities

Away fans are situated in the North Stand (upper tier), where there is covered seating for up to 4,000.

Then there is the bottom tier aswell.

Trust me on this one mate, there must have been a mistake. There is no way that stand behind the goal holds 7000 people considering the entire ground holds 20,000 and it is the smallest of all of the stands there.

Some enterprising person is going to make a fortune on "City - Championship Here We Come" hard-hats, and red, spray-painted dustbin lids.

I'll be travelling by APC.

May I recommend an uparmoured one...

Trust me on this one mate, there must have been a mistake. There is no way that stand behind the goal holds 7000 people considering the entire ground holds 20,000 and it is the smallest of all of the stands there.

It doesnt, the official site states the capacity is 20,146

http://www.millwallfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page...~581591,00.html

That end holds 5,000 at the very most. The top tier holds 1950.

Away fans are located at one end of the ground in the North Stand (usually in the upper tier only). Around 4,000 away fans can be accommodated in this end. Like the general improvement in football, a trip to Millwall is not as threatening as it once was. However, it is hardly a relaxing day out and I found the Den to be quite intimidating. The large police presence at the match I attended did nothing to dampen this feeling. I would advise that you exercise caution around the ground and not to wear club colours. The most popular method of travel for away fans to the Den, is by official club coach. The Police are well drilled in dealing with the coaches and once inside the ground you will generally find the stewards helpful & friendly

http://www.yfh45.dial.pipex.com/millwall.htm#Ground%20Layout

Lets just wait and see! We like forest will get 1,950! If we are up or need to win to go up ect.... we will sell out easy!! And I'm sure BCFC will try/ask for more! One thing is for sure it WILL NOT!! Be coach only! Like someone said it would of been said already!!!

Lets just wait and see! We like forest will get 1,950! If we are up or need to win to go up ect.... we will sell out easy!! And I'm sure BCFC will try/ask for more! One thing is for sure it WILL NOT!! Be coach only! Like someone said it would of been said already!!!

I'm not bothered either way if it iscoach only or not. For safety i'm going by coach anyway. Plus i expect our fans would be kept in at the end of the game until all the Millwall fans are gone.

Fingers crossed there'll be general sale tickets available. Would normally have no probs going in the home end if I was unable to get tickets. Millwall is a little different however, as that area frankly scares the sh1t out of me. If we were already up/due to get promoted, I'd consider investing in some hospitality at the Den, just to be a bit safer. See the package below (which I guess is the most expensive one they do). Would be quite amusing getting to choose the MOM and what you'd choose to put in your ad in the programme...

http://www.millwallfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page...0.html?ptvParm=

I find it quite odd that people have already booked train tickets to this game, when the match tickets are not yet available. How can anybody complain if this is made Cats transport only if you buy travel tickets prior to release of match tickets.

I find it quite odd that people have already booked train tickets to this game, when the match tickets are not yet available. How can anybody complain if this is made Cats transport only if you buy travel tickets prior to release of match tickets.

Millwall travelled to us under no restrictions thus I see no problem in people booking train tickets early to ascertain the best price.

The fact that Millwall travelled with no restrictions is a total irrelivance. This does not mean restrictions will not be in place for our visit to the New Den. Supporters have alredy bought tickets to travel to this one, how can you be so sure you will even be able to obtain a match ticket. OK, you may well say as a season ticket holder I will recieve priority. Lets not forget that we have app 8,000 ST holders, info is that we could recieve about 2,000 Millwall tickets does that mean that if all ST holders wanted to go we would be 6,000 tickets short. (Not probable I know). Back to the first point, the real issue could be about City being promoted at this game. Pressure for tickets would be unbelivable as a precaution to avoid trouble and keep are fans safe it is quite possible the Met could impose restrictions. As I said I find it strange Train Travel is being booked no tickets are yet available so we don't know what the outcome will be.

The fact that Millwall travelled with no restrictions is a total irrelivance. This does not mean restrictions will not be in place for our visit to the New Den. Supporters have alredy bought tickets to travel to this one, how can you be so sure you will even be able to obtain a match ticket. OK, you may well say as a season ticket holder I will recieve priority. Lets not forget that we have app 8,000 ST holders, info is that we could recieve about 2,000 Millwall tickets does that mean that if all ST holders wanted to go we would be 6,000 tickets short. (Not probable I know). Back to the first point, the real issue could be about City being promoted at this game. Pressure for tickets would be unbelivable as a precaution to avoid trouble and keep are fans safe it is quite possible the Met could impose restrictions. As I said I find it strange Train Travel is being booked no tickets are yet available so we don't know what the outcome will be.

i hear what you are saying, but booked a train ticket as it was very cheap, and as I'm going to be coming all of the way from manchester it is normally quite expensive. i am aware that there will be a reasonable chance of not being able to get a ticket, but i will be on the phones as soon as they come out.

If you leave it too late to buy a train ticket then you'll end up paying about £100 for your ticket, where as buying them 8 weeks in advance its £20.

If the worse happens & i cant get a ticket then i'll just go on the p1ss in soho, its hardly the end of the world !!! :dunno:

For cheap train tickets you have to book well in advance. If they were to make it a krazy kats tour then I would still go via train and just not bother with the game. Londons a cracking piss up....

If you leave it too late to buy a train ticket then you'll end up paying about £100 for your ticket, where as buying them 8 weeks in advance its £20.

If the worse happens & i cant get a ticket then i'll just go on the p1ss in soho, its hardly the end of the world !!! :dunno:

Spot on!!

Millwall travelled to us under no restrictions thus I see no problem in people booking train tickets early to ascertain the best price.

What you have to remember is that Millwall fans DO HAVE restrictions to EVERY away game that they travel to. They must be members etc etc just to be able to get tickets.

What you have to remember is that Millwall fans DO HAVE restrictions to EVERY away game that they travel to. They must be members etc etc just to be able to get tickets.

Not sure if that's correct for all their away games.

I know they do occasionally have Members Only home games (for VERY high profile matches like West Ham or Chelsea), but NONE are planned for this season. According to their website general sale tickets for our game go on sale next week, so City fans should be able to get them (though I imagine they wouldn't be too keen on posting them to Bristol...!)

Archived