IGNORED

Tristan Plummer article on the offish site

simon uk

Saying he has been away playing for england. Presumably they played 3 games which will have taken at least a week in a tournament, and been training for at least a week before that so maybe thats why they havent got his contract done.

Also, unless we are actively encouraging bids, presumably they wouldnt have put this on the website unless they were confident he would be signed and sealed when he comes back?

In fairness I might be clutching at straws here!

Si

Saying he has been away playing for england. Presumably they played 3 games which will have taken at least a week in a tournament, and been training for at least a week before that so maybe thats why they havent got his contract done.

Also, unless we are actively encouraging bids, presumably they wouldnt have put this on the website unless they were confident he would be signed and sealed when he comes back?

In fairness I might be clutching at straws here!

Si

Hopefully he will sign very soon if he hasnt already. Saw him play last season and he looked quality! Think he could be involved at the end of the season?

Didn't Dolly have the inside track on the whole Plummer contract thing?

I would be surprised if we were advertising how brill he is on the main site if he was in the process of trying to leave. Would be more than a little counter-productive. I know some don't rate SL, but I'm sure the experience with Rosenior will have come in handy on this sort of thing. If he goes I hope we make as much as we possibly can.

Didn't Dolly have the inside track on the whole Plummer contract thing?

I would be surprised if we were advertising how brill he is on the main site if he was in the process of trying to leave. Would be more than a little counter-productive. I know some don't rate SL, but I'm sure the experience with Rosenior will have come in handy on this sort of thing. If he goes I hope we make as much as we possibly can.

A girl she worked with I believe. HE hasnt signed anything yet but think she said something about agents and people mulling around. No deal done though.

Never mind. I'm sure if this Plummer won't sign we can bring in a Polish guy to do the same job for half the price.

I seem to remember the last Pole we had wasn't too bad...

nice one red top.

lets hope bro johnson is out east this summer so we can watch some more tasty ball skills.

:tv_horror:

I just do, yesterday only a couple of players were offered pro's, the rest are off and only one rejected it and it was Plummer, i expect he has the same agent as Dwayne.

incorrect, as someone else said, dolly has the inside info, personally from what I heard from my mole was that the contract from pre-xmas is still on the table but is yet to be signed but hasn't been rejected, his agent is still trying to hawk him around other clubs, but no one is interested without a trial, which City aren't willing to allow

he's under contract till next season anyway, so unless an a club puts in an offical offer he is still our player till then.

as for those that may or may not have been offered deals this week possibly, those would be the 2nd year academy players of which Plummer isn't a part of, he is still a first year player. the players in the 2nd year are, the likes of Artus, Wilson (already signed on pro deals) Klien-Davis, Billy Marshall, Golding, Haskins, Gardner and others

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/AcademyInformat...~393830,00.html

It sounds to me as though Tristan is at risk of having his career damaged by an agent.

The agent obviously sees a highly talented footballer who should maybe be at a higher paying club and is trying to force the issue. City are quite rightly not allowing themselves to be bullied here, and with Tristan being at the Academy for another year time is on their side.

I hope Tristan has some sensible people to advise him, because a greedy* agent could really screw things up for him.

*n.b. I have no proof that Tristan's agent is greedy, I'm merely inferring from what I've heard and the general stereotype of agents. I hope I'm wrong to do so.

got to be honest anyone who has seen his myspace webpage will see that the kid needs to get the right people alongside him to HELP his career, he needs to speak to someone like his brother or Marvin Brown to find out that although he may have talent, he shouldn't waste it with the wrong attitude and end up with careers like those two

I fear the worst for his football future, it's more than just ability, you need the right attitude.

Never mind. I'm sure if this Plummer won't sign we can bring in a Polish guy to do the same job for half the price.

I seem to remember the last Pole we had wasn't too bad...

lets stick with english not a mercenary with no pashion for the club :englandsmile4wf:

lets stick with english not a mercenary with no pashion for the club :englandsmile4wf:

what like the england football team, Terry & Garrard excepted. theyre English, and they care about playing for their country...

NOT! :noexpression:

incorrect, as someone else said, dolly has the inside info, personally from what I heard from my mole was that the contract from pre-xmas is still on the table but is yet to be signed but hasn't been rejected, his agent is still trying to hawk him around other clubs, but no one is interested without a trial, which City aren't willing to allow

he's under contract till next season anyway, so unless an a club puts in an offical offer he is still our player till then.

as for those that may or may not have been offered deals this week possibly, those would be the 2nd year academy players of which Plummer isn't a part of, he is still a first year player. the players in the 2nd year are, the likes of Artus, Wilson (already signed on pro deals) Klien-Davis, Billy Marshall, Golding, Haskins, Gardner and others

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/AcademyInformat...~393830,00.html

But does dolly have more inside info than me?

How do you know this?, all I'm saying is that Plummer isn't staying and 2 have been given the green light to stay, Jordan Walker being one of them.

Tristan signed a pre contract agreement under which he was supposed to sign a pro contract for us following his 17th birthday in January. He hasn't signed and his agent is apparantly trying to get him a deal elsewhere - and no doubt make himself a shed load of money. We appear to be Tristan's "fallback" position if no one else will take him on. Hardly a sign of passion or commitment for the club that has brought him on. If this is his attitude do we want him anyway? - better he goes and hopefully we get a decent fee.

Tristan signed a pre contract agreement under which he was supposed to sign a pro contract for us following his 17th birthday in January. He hasn't signed and his agent is apparantly trying to get him a deal elsewhere - and no doubt make himself a shed load of money. We appear to be Tristan's "fallback" position if no one else will take him on. Hardly a sign of passion or commitment for the club that has brought him on. If this is his attitude do we want him anyway? - better he goes and hopefully we get a decent fee.

Exactly my point, if he hasnt signed yet, his heart is not in it! :nono:

How do you know this?, all I'm saying is that Plummer isn't staying and 2 have been given the green light to stay, Jordan Walker being one of them.

in fairness to Dolly I'd have so say yes, between her position at the club and the fact I think she know's his mum (or something like that) I'd say she is in a very good position to judge.

We must have the same source!! I was told Jordan Walker and the left back (not sure of his name) have been offered pro deals! Josh Klein Davies will be released along with the other year 2 players who aren't already tied up with a pro contract, e.g. Frankie Artus!

I've got my source to talk to tristan about a contract with City (I was there, he had it on loud speaker) he always changes the subject, never says he will sign, never says he wont sign!

We must have the same source!! I was told Jordan Walker and the left back (not sure of his name) have been offered pro deals! Josh Klein Davies will be released along with the other year 2 players who aren't already tied up with a pro contract, e.g. Frankie Artus!

I've got my source to talk to tristan about a contract with City (I was there, he had it on loud speaker) he always changes the subject, never says he will sign, never says he wont sign!

Mathew Solocombe is the other signing.

If Plummer is already looking around then better he should go now. If players don't want to play for City then they're better off out. If he's already looking to go then he's still going to be looking whether he's in the first team or not.

History shows that players who stuck around like Cotterill & Lita are now playing regularly in the Premier League. I don't see Anyinsah there though.

If Plummer is already looking around then better he should go now. If players don't want to play for City then they're better off out. If he's already looking to go then he's still going to be looking whether he's in the first team or not.

History shows that players who stuck around like Cotterill & Lita are now playing regularly in the Premier League. I don't see Anyinsah there though.

As much as i hate to say it because i hate this **** with a passion. But a certain Liam Rosenior wanted out because he thought he was bigger than the club. Now hes a fully established full back at Fulham and playing for the Under 21s.

I still hate the **** with a passion though!

As much as i hate to say it because i hate this **** with a passion. But a certain Liam Rosenior wanted out because he thought he was bigger than the club. Now hes a fully established full back at Fulham and playing for the Under 21s.

I still hate the **** with a passion though!

He wasn't a ****, city tried to make him panic by not offering him a deal, so instead of talking to him personally they thought it'd be a good ideal to send the contract to him via post without warning, by the time it got to him he had already accepted an offer from Fulham because he had no idea city wanted to keep him. City's fault and no one elses.

Archived