IGNORED

Friday Night

SouthGlosRed

finding it interesting how they criticize us having only several blocks singing........i'm not saying this is a good thing, BUT,

unless my memory is deluding me, i can only remember 1 maybe 2 blocks of forest fans singing, when we played away in the league, with the rest being just as much of a library as AG.

You would have expected better from their mighty club that gets bigger crowds and was top of the league at that point!

edit: can't spell for shit

A bunch of tarts, if they have a 'crew' coming down to Bristol tomorrow then they picked wrong night. First of all couldn't see them making the effort to come to Ashton to look for City fans so more than likley they will up in Town (if any of this is true, don't believe it for a second) and no matter how 'big' or 'hard' there 'crew' is they plan on starting on people in Bristol on friday night? They will get their heads kicked it, purley because they will be so much out numberd, and not by so called 'City Fans' but just because people will be drunk and see this 'crew' from Nottingham looking for trouble!

Now as for AG library... Well if Forest wouldn't of scored up there then I wouldn't of knew more than 100 Forest fans were in the ground, they had a block to the left of us where they were standing and the occasional 'Were so famous, we are fantastic' and a bunch of muppets above us to the right who thought they were hard chucking the odd object down. This is just typical from the 'big club' as on that message board "SHIT GROUND, NO FANS" Well lets just show them on Saturday!

Now as for AG library... Well if Forest wouldn't of scored up there then I wouldn't of knew more than 100 Forest fans were in the ground, they had a block to the left of us where they were standing and the occasional 'Were so famous, we are fantastic' and a bunch of muppets above us to the right who thought they were hard chucking the odd object down. This is just typical from the 'big club' as on that message board "SHIT GROUND, NO FANS" Well lets just show them on Saturday!

so i'm not the only one who thought that!

could have sworn that was all they had singing!....... Pathetic!

Edit: It's 'Rok' not 'Rock'

Perhaps they should bring a big crew like in 1989 cup semi, we ran them everywhere then and kicked them around the park as well.

But lets wait and see if anyone comes as they are all mouth and NO promotion

Yawn, we've heard it all before..........

QPrse a few years back anyone?

Don't think I can ever remember QPR threatening to bring a mob down?? Would have though that Forest's boys would want to try and have a pop tomorrow based on what happened earlier in the season, the jungle drums say that they're already having a good time in Weston!

Don't think I can ever remember QPR threatening to bring a mob down?? Would have though that Forest's boys would want to try and have a pop tomorrow based on what happened earlier in the season, the jungle drums say that they're already having a good time in Weston!

Their numpties said they had Rse fans all over the ground that day.........and did they fork.

Archived