IGNORED

ChubStixx

I wouldn't have been born, however i am aware of the financial difficulty the club found itself in during 1982 and origin of the "Ashton Gate Eight".

I just have one burning question to ask. What is the full story behind the rovers attempting to buy Ashton Gate?

I had heard absolutely nothing about this until the talk of a ground share came about.

The gas was going to leave eastville and play at the gate and pay rent to city, which was much needed at the time,as we were in so much dept, all was agreed, but suddenly they pulled out of the deal, we almost went bust and they were waiting in the wings to buy the ground. How back stabbing is that. don't you just love them...

The gas was going to leave eastville and play at the gate and pay rent to city, which was much needed at the time,as we were in so much dept, all was agreed, but suddenly they pulled out of the deal, we almost went bust and they were waiting in the wings to buy the ground. How back stabbing is that. don't you just love them...

didnt that happen a couple of years ago somewhere close???

Archived