IGNORED

Fear, Trepidation, Worry, Excitement...

greenun

Nothing but excitement! Cant wait for the game! Ranks up there with Hartlepool play-off 2nd leg and play off final against Brighton. Could even be bigger.

I'll be a complete bag of nerves tomorrow Giles. I'll never forget that Hartlepool clash, because before Goodfellow's equaliser, I had my head in my hands ready to shed several tears at the final whistle. Once the match ended, I was so emotional my legs seized up and I couldn't move for several minutes, feeling a mixture of euphoria and nausea.

Isn't football bloody marvellous!

I'll be a complete bag of nerves tomorrow Giles. I'll never forget that Hartlepool clash, because before Goodfellow's equaliser, I had my head in my hands ready to shed several tears at the final whistle. Once the match ended, I was so emotional my legs seized up and I couldn't move for several minutes, feeling a mixture of euphoria and nausea.

Yes I remember that moment. Is noggin the nog going to make lots of coffee breaks during the game like he used to when we scored a goal?

I imagine i will be. But i will cover it up with alot of singing! Every time i see highlights of that game i get goosebumps!

Anyone else playing the game in their minds, with all sorts of outcomes?

Keep visualising an early through ball to Brooker, 1 nil..

Then that git Commons scoring a 30 yard screamer...1-1..

Then a 91st minute Jevo penalty, 2-1..

Then a tripple Basso save from a Holt penalty a minute later..

:noexpression:

When we score tomorrow, whatever the time on the clock, I'm going to go absolutely mental, cant say ive really done that at a City game for a while!

Anyone else playing the game in their minds, with all sorts of outcomes?

Keep visualising an early through ball to Brooker, 1 nil..

Then that git Commons scoring a 30 yard screamer...1-1..

Then a 91st minute Jevo penalty, 2-1..

Then a tripple Basso save from a Holt penalty a minute later..

:noexpression:

When we score tomorrow, whatever the time on the clock, I'm going to go absolutely mental, cant say ive really done that at a City game for a while!

I keep visualising so many different scenario's! Mostly good! I think 16,000 city fans in the ground will be. It could be another hug-fest with people around you if and when (hopefully) we score!

CTID!!!

I keep visualising so many different scenario's! Mostly good! I think 16,000 city fans in the ground will be. It could be another hug-fest with people around you if and when (hopefully) we score!

CTID!!!

Just seems so dull and predictable at home recently, just feel like tomorrow is going to be different.

Each and every goal City score IS going to be huge.

Cant remember being this excited for a game in ages.

Just seems so dull and predictable at home recently, just feel like tomorrow is going to be different.

Each and every goal City score IS going to be huge.

Cant remember being this excited for a game in ages.

I think the last league/play-off game i was this escited about was the play off final against Brighton. Nearly 3 years ago! The last game was Rovers away (simply cos it was Rovers, not the competition!)

My bladder has been very weak for the last few days. And I get that tense feeling in my knees. Not felt like this since the playoff final.

:fingerscrossed::fear::sign09::pray:

Turst me ive been the same! Everytime i get a visualisation i get goosebumps and smile a bit at the thought og going 7 points clear!

However, IF the dreaded does happen and we settle for the play-offs (i pray to god we don't!) then I'm sure i wont be the only person close to, if not, shedding a tear or 2!

Excited -very. Nervous-no, to me its not like the Hartlepool and Brighton games as they were win or nothing.

Tomorrow is more like the Brighton home game in the same season. We ended up drawing a game which if we'd won would have meant automatic (at the time I remember saying how important that game was).

So tomorrow is not the be all or end all - but its still vital!!

Something akin to fear!

Not only am I nervous about the result, the impact on our season and the future of the club, but to add a bit of spice to the game, my brother is a tree-hugging Forest fan! B'stard is going to the game too!

I don't think I could bare to hear about City losing, and then get a gloating phone call from my brother :badmood:

So please City - be all you can be and beat the snot out of Forest so I can be the one to make the gloating phone call instead which will go something like..... :goingup:

Hope its a good game - I'll be singing my heart out across the pond!

As long as we put 100% in to it, we'll get something out, of that I'm confident. My only faint fear is a fn repeat of the Pray off final......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggh!!!

Bring em on The Bucks are back in Briz for the day! :chant6ez: :chant6ez: :chant6ez:

BTW this will be a test of the 10 weeks of not smoking, BIG time! :tongue: :rolleyes:

In a word, anxious.

I really don't know what to expect tomorrow. Our form on results has been great recently and Forest's away form is poor, but performances perhaps are best described as workmanlike and the Boro cup game aside we've not excelled in front of big home crowds.

I'll be doing my best to erm... fortify myself before the game tomorrow, I hope the rest of the crowd does too because we don't want a nervous atmosphere.

I hope the players' moods are best described as determined, that's what we need to finally get out of this division - and from what we've seen of GJ's squad we've no reason to think they will be otherwise.

Is father Jamie Mccombe available for personal hearings? :wub: :wub:

And I feel I need to confess all to the Rev Johnson too!

I've just been winding my Gashead neighbour up by telling him my perfect weekend would be a City win, a Scunny loss (but I'm willing to forgo that) if I can have more importantly a Donny win too! He can't believe that I won't wish the Gas well!!!

As for tomorrow, in all seriousness anything can happen, hard to call it either way. But I believe we are finishing the season stronger and stronger each game we play. The passion shown at the end of the Donny game should be enough to see us right.

:goingup:

Really looking forward to this one :w00t:

More worrried about our ability to not turn up for "big" games than how good Forest might play :blush:

Confident that we will do the biz this time though :Believe:

Also Looking forward to pushing past all the part timers at the top of the Dolman steps ...NOT :disapointed2se:

I'm absolutly gutted now that going off to Fulham Vs Portsmouth tomorrow and not City vs Forest, as when got the fulham tickets city were still in JPT and may not of been playing tomorrow. And i also werent expecting us to be in 2nd 4 points clear of them though a month and a bit back.

I'm absolutly gutted now that going off to Fulham Vs Portsmouth tomorrow and not City vs Forest, as when got the fulham tickets city were still in JPT and may not of been playing tomorrow. And i also werent expecting us to be in 2nd 4 points clear of them though a month and a bit back.

You`re kidding right ? You`re still going ?

PDG

Archived