IGNORED

Phone in 'theme of the week'

Dogbert

After the slightly less than resounding success of last weeks kitchen appliances i thought i'd try to drum up support for this weeks phone in.

As most of us wont be in live chat and will be at the gate we need to decide the theme before the match, my suggestion for the Forest game is to go with an easy one like song titles (like the England team did at the world cup a few years back). Good luck everyone.

After the slightly less than resounding success of last weeks kitchen appliances i thought i'd try to drum up support for this weeks phone in.

As most of us wont be in live chat and will be at the gate we need to decide the theme before the match, my suggestion for the Forest game is to go with an easy one like song titles (like the England team did at the world cup a few years back). Good luck everyone.

Excuse me Doggers but I did mention the word KNIFE when I called radio Brizzle and sang some city songs too!!(apology accepted) :disapointed2se:

Excuse me Doggers but I did mention the word KNIFE when I called radio Brizzle and sang some city songs too!!(apology accepted) :disapointed2se:

Yes I know, we were all most impressed, you were definitely last weeks winner! However the rest of us didn't do too well, which is why I suggested it was less than resounding.

Ok, I like RedM's suggestion, although lets broaden it to trees in general and robin hood. (The chopping down trees theme might not be appropriate should the unthinkable happen!)

Don't forget to post your successes here and we can draw up a leader board to please Ron.

I was hiding behind a storm trooper whilst hoping my car was ok, so I wussed out sorry.

Obviously got caught up with the carry on by the flyover Dolls........loads of mutts, stormtroopers and two nicked fans. we did worry about the car I must admit, but twas ok. A & S don't do subtle do they?

I had a few texts read out, my ambitious attempt to get 'Loxley' into one of them was foiled by GT paraphrasing the text though. So if you were wondering why someone thought that Lee Johnson was the key to unlocking Forest, you'll realise it was my poorly worded message.

I'm not sure if my merry men comment got through though, I was too busy laughing.

I was on, but bottled it, as we were leaving Ashton Gate at the time.

Apparently I sniffed a lot though - how many points for a sniff? Dogbert?

I was on, but bottled it, as we were leaving Ashton Gate at the time.

Apparently I sniffed a lot though - how many points for a sniff? Dogbert?

1 point per sniff Ron. Current table therefore is:-

Ron 57

Robins72 1

Everyone else 0

Any thoughts on a theme for this week? Or should we draw up a list of target words?

Ron 57

Robins72 1

Everyone else 0

Any thoughts on a theme for this week? Or should we draw up a list of target words?

Well I suppose it has to be on the Easter theme. Eggs, Bunnies, chocolate (!) etc, or if you are religious a 'Jesus loves you' in honour of The Saviour, Basso!!!

:goingup:

Ron 57

Robins72 1

Everyone else 0

Time for another post thread in the Help forum, Dave?

Time for another post thread in the Help forum, Dave?

Nope, I'm all grown up now Ron, don't do things to annoy the Mods anymore. Well not often anyway!

Anyhow, I think I will go for some Easter themed texts, hopefully 20p will read them out properly this week!

Also Ron still has to say 'photocopy'

Archived