IGNORED

I reckon (secretly) we're all thinking the same.......

And Its Smith

ANGEL: Come on then City, lets do this. 90 minutes from The Championship and days out at West Ham, West Brom, Southampton and Charlton.

DEVIL: Uh alright mate. This is Bristol City we are talking about. I think the 2nd C in BCFC stands for choke doesnt it?

ANGEL: No, this is different. The players will have a packed Ashton Gate behind them.

DEVIL: Thats right. The team that usually brick it infront of a full ground/Sky cameras will come good today, course they will. Do you really think life is this good?

ANGEL: It will happen. This is our time. Ok we havent played well for a majority of this season but there is something that makes me think that this is our year. We never give up and Johnson has them believing in themselves.

DEVIL: Stoke at Wembley, Brighton at Millennium. Bristol Rovers home and away. Middlesbrough FA cup. S****horpe away. Bristol City do not win games with big attendances or on TV.

ANGEL: Doncaster away, Carlisle Millennium, Hartlepool play offs, Liverpool FA cup, Bristol Rovers many times.

DEVIL: Deep down I think we both know whats going to happen.

ANGEL: Yeah, your right. We'll be 2-0 down by half-time.

Archived