IGNORED

City statistics v Forest

Redbarn

I could not resist having a look at the City Stats. website to see how we have fared in previous meetings with Forest, no, it does'nt look pretty, but, the "Your Not Famous Any More" adage quickly comes to mind. I think the sheer arrogance of their supporters deserves to keep the blighters in this God Forsaken division for a few more years...until they learn to keep their heads bowed and be a bit more humble, in keeping with the position they have placed themselves since their "Halcyon Days"!

Will it be a Strikers game or a Defenders game?...hard to say, I can't see there being many goals, but City will win it...how about a brace from Steve Brooker who will be looking to re-address his so far disasterous season! :worship2:

Played Won Drawn Lost For Against

73 13 25 32 73 118

I could not resist having a look at the City Stats. website to see how we have fared in previous meetings with Forest, no, it does'nt look pretty, but, the "Your Not Famous Any More" adage quickly comes to mind. I think the sheer arrogance of their supporters deserves to keep the blighters in this God Forsaken division for a few more years...until they learn to keep their heads bowed and be a bit more humble, in keeping with the position they have placed themselves since their "Halcyon Days"!

Will it be a Strikers game or a Defenders game?...hard to say, I can't see there being many goals, but City will win it...how about a brace from Steve Brooker who will be looking to re-address his so far disasterous season! :worship2:

Played Won Drawn Lost For Against

73 13 25 32 73 118

Sheer Arrogance :rolleyes: How can you say that? The majority of Forest fans I know are generally down to earth types who look at things without rose tinted spectacles....We're under no illusions it's going to be a tough day out, with City as favourites.

WE'VE BEEN TO EUROPE AND WON THE CUP TWICE!!!! :winner_third_h4h:

Archived