IGNORED

Trees With No Bark

freezer

After all the hype about the Forest Massive, I was somewhat dissapointed at the lack of noise and passion shown by our visitors today.

Granted, at the start and for the first 10mins they made a good noise, but then, practical silence.

What were they drinking before the game, frickin Night Nurse. I have never seen the East End that full of away fans and so quiet at the same time.

Would City take that many away and be as quiet-I think not-even if we were 3 nil down. If that is what their support is like away, at home it must be almost coma like. Some say The Gate is quiet at times-it can be-but recently the atmosphere of old has been creeping back in as the season reaches it's climax.

Therefore, I would like to award the fans of Nottingham Forest the Acid Rain Award for Lack of Vocal Support.

:winner_third_h4h:

They certainly didn't make the noise we made up there.

However, rather amusing a City fan taking the piss out of other Club's lack of vocal support considering our own on certain occassions.

Most of the vocal support at Doncaster just last week came from those 'left of the goal' who were then harshly chastised on here by certain quarters for being right wing extremest hooligans and innapropriately targetted by the authoreties.

-I think not-even if we were 3 nil down. If that is what their support is like away, at home it must be almost coma like.

:winner_third_h4h:

Very interesting you say that as that would be a good assumption. However, Forest's home support is the best I have ever seen in this country.

for their numbers they were quiet. Actually so were Rovers in the Paint Pot Trophy game.

Compared to the noise the likes of Plymouth, Southampton and Swindon have made from the East End in recent years anyway.

I agree with Perce.

I was disappointed with the noise from the Gas and Forest.

Hopefully Swansea and Yeovil, and maybe 40 Rotherham fans might do well...

Archived