IGNORED

Liam Fontaine

Almondsbury_red

I thought Fontaine was woeful in the first half and improved in the second. He seemed to start the game on his heels. I don't know if this was nerves or being picked out of position.

I agree.

It certainly wasn't one of his better games; but we must remember he is a centre-back.

I think he defended well but let himself down with some poor distribution.

I'm a fan of Liam's and I think he can cut it at championship level as a centre-back.

I agree.

It certainly wasn't one of his better games; but we must remember he is a centre-back.

I think he defended well but let himself down with some poor distribution.

I'm a fan of Liam's and I think he can cut it at championship level as a centre-back.

hell only b a bak up surely with the way mccombe nd carey r playin nd the way keogh is playing. i feel he myt b leavin in the summer..........

hell only b a bak up surely with the way mccombe nd carey r playin nd the way keogh is playing. i feel he myt b leavin in the summer..........

I agree. Although Liam Fontaine as 4th choice centre-back says a lot; and it's for this reason that I don't think we'll need to stengthen this area if we do go up.

Much beter in the second half but his posistioning in the first half was shocking, no fault of his own though he is a very good centre back playing at left back because he has a left foot.

Wodders I feel sorry for really, looked like last season he had broken into the first team properly but I think GJ relized he had got the best out of him and I doubt he will be here any longer.

Archived