IGNORED

HEAD TO HEAD

redmeanie

I think we can forget s****horpe.

so, sorry if his has been done already but...

CITY

H Swansea City

A Gillingham

H Yeovil Town

A Carlisle

A Millwall

H Rotherham

FOREST

A Millwall

H Rotherham

A Brentford

H Bournemouth

A Leyton Orient

H Crewe

rather have their run-in to be honest! but still fancy us to do it. on goal difference. you reds.

I think we can forget s****horpe.

so, sorry if his has been done already but...

CITY

H Swansea City

A Gillingham

H Yeovil Town

A Carlisle

A Millwall

H Rotherham

FOREST

A Millwall

H Rotherham

A Brentford

H Bournemouth

A Leyton Orient

H Crewe

rather have their run-in to be honest! but still fancy us to do it. on goal difference. you reds.

I would prefer their run in too, but I believe that our next two games are more appealing than theirs. Sure they have Rotherham at home, but I don't fancy them to win at the Den while I think we'll win at Priestfield. If we picked up 6 points and they picked up a draw at Millwall and a win against Rotherham then we'd be 6 ahead with 4 to play, which I'm pretty sure would be enough.

Remember S****horpe were lucky to get a point at Orient too, that will be very tricky indeed.

Rather than worrying about their run in, I'd rather look at ours. Every game there is winnable, and with 7 wins in our last 9 or whatever it is then we're looking good. Next weekend is a phenomenal chance for us. We beat Swansea and we're in good shape. I really don't think they'll win next week.

I'm sorry but why would you want their run in over ours ?

Rotherham have a chance of getting the hell out of relegation when forest play em and are on a great run of form

Brentford Same

Millwall will still have a chance of playoffs

I think ours is best

Rotherham will be down by the time we play em millwall will be in or out by the time we play em ;) ours is better ;)

By the time we get to carlise we should be in a position where the team were against have nothing to play for ;)

Archived