IGNORED

Singing

Almondsbury_red

we are the most unsupportive supporters the only time we tend to sing is when its five mins to go and we just hit the post?? what it all about whats a matter with the mighty ashton gate ,weve all gone quite over here.

How about taunting each other? For example those in the east end chant, 'Dolman, sing us a song, Dolman, Dolman, sing us a song? Then if the Dolman don't sing then eastenders boo them. If the Dolman do sing a song then its their turn to ask a stand to sing them a song, so the atmosphere is continous throughout the ground!

How about taunting each other? For example those in the east end chant, 'Dolman, sing us a song, Dolman, Dolman, sing us a song? Then if the Dolman don't sing then eastenders boo them. If the Dolman do sing a song then its their turn to ask a stand to sing them a song, so the atmosphere is continous throughout the ground!

brilliant lets do it :englandsmile4wf:

brilliant lets do it :englandsmile4wf:

Sounds good to me :city::englandsmile4wf: ""why are you not..... why are you not...Why are you not in this end?!!! ""

Well it's my first post (just joined) - I'm a City fan living in Derby. Anyway, I was at the Forest match and I thought the atmosphere was good, but I was in Williams F, so plenty of singing. You should go to a Derby match, for example. There's literally no singing from 98% of the ground, 95% of the time. Got to be the quietest fans in the world, even away.

Stewart

That would be quality! Got it going for about 10 mins against the Scum at home. The second verse goes: Paul Trollop, **** OFF! etc.

Gd one for the yeovil game to! we all hate yeovil!!!we all hate yeovil!!! carry that on for 10 mins at a time that would be class!

That would be quality! Got it going for about 10 mins against the Scum at home. The second verse goes: Paul Trollop, **** OFF! etc.

In view of the blue few's defeat in Cardiff on sun, i think the song should be changed a bit

we all hate gas scum, we all hate gas scum, we all hate gas scum, we all hate gas scum

they went to cardiff won ###### all, they went to Cardiff won ###### all

we all hate gas scum, we all hate gas scum, we all hate gas scum, we all hate gas scum

repeat to fade

In view of the blue few's defeat in Cardiff on sun, i think the song should be changed a bit

repeat to fade

:chant6ez: that's quality :clapping:

I had a dream we went away

Left the West for a day

We all got on the train and went to (insert away ground name)

But on the way there, we got p*ssed on cider

Cider Army, Cider Army.

Hey show some love

We are City

Come fill our Ashton Gate right up, right up

Some day we'll be in the Prem

And we're passing you by

So fill our Ashton Gate right up, right up, right up

Say what you going to do to stop Brooker, Jeeevo, Showumni and Williams

You misunderstand us

We're the boys from the West Country

And we're going to beat you

Hey show some love

We are City

Come fill our Ashton Gate right up, right up

Some day we'll be in the Prem

That we're passing you by

So fill our Ashton Gate right up, right up, right up

repeat to fade

I like the idea of including something about their loss in bardiff but there is just one syllable too many in that line you mentioned. Something like...."Johson's Paint!" "3-2!"

Buffalo Soldier - Bob Marley

Bri-istol City

We're the boys from the West country

(sing it now) Bri-istol City

On a trip to the premiership

Sing it now

la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

Woah

la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

Buck Rodgers - Feeder

He's got a balding head

Brooker's always innnjed

He'll always score a goal

Past your keeper keeper keeper keeper keeper, etc

Tubthumpin - Chumbawumba

No-one sings this - proper english mans song

Fireman Sam

When he hears the whistle blow

Oh Basso is ready to go

He's always believed

Oh basso

His kickings a bit dodgey

Oh Basso

You cannot ignore

Basso's the keeper we adore

:englandsmile4wf: :noexpression:

repeat to fade

could try;

WE ALL HATE GAS SCUM x8

6 YEARS, LEAGUE 2 x8

WE ALL HATE GAS SCUM X8........

and so on

Archived