IGNORED

Carey

BristolCity1992

Led by example today didnt he?

Thought he was really good, wanted it so bad ammount of times he ran 20 yards just to meet the ball was a joy to watch. He is another of the big game players I think we have at this club. He had to be at the races as well as Big Jaimie found it a bit harder today but was still solid enough don't get me wrong.

I know their have been a lot of player threads today but just felt I would chuck this one up to, mainly because I saw this pic and thought it was great. :D

0,,10327~3168289,00.jpg

Thought he was really good, wanted it so bad ammount of times he ran 20 yards just to meet the ball was a joy to watch. He is another of the big game players I think we have at this club. He had to be at the races as well as Big Jaimie found it a bit harder today but was still solid enough don't get me wrong.

I know their have been a lot of player threads today but just felt I would chuck this one up to, mainly because I saw this pic and thought it was great. :D

0,,10327~3168289,00.jpg

I wholeheartedly agree with you. A real Captain's performance.

He set an example to the rest of the players and I honestly believe that if we'd been without Louis today, we'd not have shown half the passion and determination we did to claw it back.

So, 6 games to go with a 4 point gap, and its all in our hands...I believe!

Come on yooouuuu Reds!

Thought he was really good, wanted it so bad ammount of times he ran 20 yards just to meet the ball was a joy to watch.

Certainly the first time he did that had me out of my seat, After 10 minutes of uncertainty he set the tone for the rest of match by blasting into the guy who had started to run through our midfield. Two or three stunning tackles later and City were fully in control.

Certainly the first time he did that had me out of my seat, After 10 minutes of uncertainty he set the tone for the rest of match by blasting into the guy who had started to run through our midfield. Two or three stunning tackles later and City were fully in control.

Thought he was MOM but would not have been surprised if the ref pointed to the penalty spot at the end. Looked a cert for me & all around.

very good game overall BUT-

1. Almost got caught out at the end and almost gave away a penalty

2. Not sure what Jester did to him but to so blatantly grab his face was plain stupid. I've seen red cards dished out for that. HAS to calm his temper. I wouldn't have called him a bad tempered player before this season but so far this season he's already got 12 yellow cards and 1 (or 2?) reds. PLUS he should have been sent off away at Doncaster and could have walked on Saturday too. All forgotten now but if the ref had sent him off then we could be ruing his stupidity.

Archived