IGNORED

kris commons...

ideal scenario, we go up, forest lose in the play-offs...

surely a move for commons would be worth it. this lad is class and i was very impressed with him yesterday. there will probably be a lot of interest in him during the summer and i would like to think we would be one of the clubs involved.

he really can whip a ball into the box and enjoys taking on players. to good to be playing in league 1.

this is the type on player we should be looking to bring in should we go up, he and mac down the left would be better than what a lot of championship clubs have.

anyone think it could be possible?

surely a move for commons would be worth it. this lad is class and i was very impressed with him yesterday. there will probably be a lot of interest in him during the summer and i would like to think we would be one of the clubs involved.

he really can whip a ball into the box and enjoys taking on players. to good to be playing in league 1.

this is the type on player we should be looking to bring in should we go up, he and mac down the left would be better than what a lot of championship clubs have.

I've heard from Forest fans that there is an issue with his attitude. No doubting the lads talent, he is pure class in the division when he wants to play.

However with Johnson's stance of work work and more work. I doubt that a move for Commons would be likely unless there is a massive shift in his attitude.

No chance I would have thought, on his day he is the best in his position in this league but acoording to some he has a big chip on his shoulder, not a GJ player at all. And I don't think he would move this way anyway, there are enough championship clubs in the midlands that would take a punt on him before we got a chance.

And that may be the problem with GJ signings, he likes workmanlike players and it has proven to work at his level but, the championship is a very different animal and workhorses alone are not going to get you anywhere but right back here.

But we wont know until we are up if GJ does have a different view of things, lets remember it will be completely new to him as well.

Yes agree, best player on the pitch sat

Better teams will come in for him than us. The lad is far too good for this league and knows it hence the attitude "problem".

The reason i wouldn't go for him apart from the fact we'd have no chance of getting him, and the huge wages, and the attitude is his ambition. GJ wants players who want to do well for themselves. Commons doesn't clearly.

I laugh at people who criticise the likes of Lita and Cotterill who move on to better themselves, Commons is what happens when you get a player wasting his talent at a club too low for him.

Archived