IGNORED

New signings

Almondsbury_red

Well i think we need to strengthen our midfield someone who can keep possetion and not afraid to hae a go at goal scoring, we lack a bit in defence but that can be fixed by having a couple of defenders staying back.

another striker would be good but i think its best to get a loan signing like leon best untill stee brooker can find his feet again.

Well i think we need to strengthen our midfield someone who can keep possetion and not afraid to hae a go at goal scoring, we lack a bit in defence but that can be fixed by having a couple of defenders staying back.

David Noble can do that we just don't play him

i feel the defence is fine apart frm ryt bak

another striker would be good but i think its best to get a loan signing like leon best untill stee brooker can find his feet again.

leon best imo won't cut it in a higher league

yes it did and watching the itv this morning he did look a bit out of place.

I watched the Championship too, and didn't think he looked too bad. Infact I was quite impressed.

He got involved with play and although he was clearly working in the target men role he did well against a very good defense. Has a great deal of composure as show by his finish.

However, I think we'd be unlikely to get him off the saints for a reasonable amount, due to his form this season and the fact he is on the fringes of their first team, and I also don't think we need another 'big man'. It's a more clinical finisher or explosive goal scorer that we'll need IF :fingerscrossed: we go up.

What I've seen and heard about Popisil makes me think he'd be a great addition to the squad. He looks a real old fashioned centre forward, with a good work rate and a good eye for goal to boot. He also has a lot experience playing against tough defenses in Scotland, a league of a similar caliber to the Championship.

Plus, with Hearts new management saying they want to bring in more new players this summer, Popisil saying he wants to leave and a rumor I've heard saying we are still keeping in touch as regards buying him I think we might get to see him here next year.

Archived