IGNORED

Good Result, Better Music and Sensible Tannoy

Markman

Never thought I would say it - maybe the Club has listened - but the tannoy Guy yesterday was fine - none of the usual histrionics - told us the team, bit of gusto - well done and thanks for listening if you are same guy

Switch off all Pre Match music 5-10 mins before the teams run out so the fans' can have a good sing sing and share abit of banter before the game.

It was impossible yesterday to try and sing yesterday before the game with the music being played so loud.

But I was glad we didn't have any coooooooooommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu reeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddssssssssssss from that bloke on the mic.

Never thought I would say it - maybe the Club has listened - but the tannoy Guy yesterday was fine - none of the usual histrionics - told us the team, bit of gusto - well done and thanks for listening if you are same guy

Was a different guy. We usually alternate between the two. He's usually much better more subdued.

All we need to do now is turn the pre game music down so that I can actually understand what the person next to me is saying. Is there any need to have is soo loud.

Yes, I thought the same. The music needs to be turned right down at 10 to 3 so that the atmosphere can naturally build. How can those that want to sing do so when they're being drowned out by the PA?

Archived