IGNORED

betsy/murray

i get the feeling lots of people are not overly impressed by betsy's performance yesterday. i personally thought he was ok. nothing special but at the same time didnt do a lot wrong. my biggest concern was he looked shattered after the first half. maybe the tolls of parenthood catching up with him???

people saying that if murray would had played we would of had much more sucess yesterday. these same people that up until christmas had totally written murray off saying he was past it, before he hit a good run of form.

betsy is going to play a big part in the remainder of the season for us. the sooner murray is back the more options on the wings we will have.

i do think though if you want to see the best in a player like betsy, sometimes you are going to have to accept the worse of him as well. if he had the ability to do it week in week out, he would have played a lot more of his career at a higher level. we just got to hope gary can bring out the best of him more often than not

i get the feeling lots of people are not overly impressed by betsy's performance yesterday. i personally thought he was ok. nothing special but at the same time didnt do a lot wrong. my biggest concern was he looked shattered after the first half. maybe the tolls of parenthood catching up with him???

people saying that if murray would had played we would of had much more sucess yesterday. these same people that up until christmas had totally written murray off saying he was past it, before he hit a good run of form.

betsy is going to play a big part in the remainder of the season for us. the sooner murray is back the more options on the wings we will have.

i do think though if you want to see the best in a player like betsy, sometimes you are going to have to accept the worse of him as well. if he had the ability to do it week in week out, he would have played a lot more of his career at a higher level. we just got to hope gary can bring out the best of him more often than not

For me Betsy has been a bit of a dissapointment since he has been here. He has done ok in patches but his crossing and shooting leaves alot to be desired. Seems to promise alot when on the ball but does not deliver a decent cross often enough. One of the few decent crosses yesterday came from Wilson when he was on the right . There might be an argument for Betsy and Wilson swapping sides.

Would be much happier if Murray was fit either to replace Betsy or impact player from the bench.

:bruce_h4h: BETSY cant beat a egg, can cross a bun ,can pass pi##,soon murray is back the better.

and to thinkwe have to pay wycombe moor money when we go up for him :tv_horror:

A little harsh maybe. He hasn't been with us that long but at 28 he's no youngster and I would have expected a bit more. If anybody is in doubt what Murray brings to the side you should have a look at the goal he scored when we were losing at Rotherham. We'd all like Aaron Lennon but Scott is our best bet for now.

hopefully murray will teach him some of his skills and how to cross a ball. i can see him being a good championship winger if he improve his crossing shooting and ability to take a player on.

That's a good shout. Scotty has always had the knack of getting into the danger area and being able to pass the ball into the net. If he could only pass on that gift to Betsy and Jennison.

I like betsey but he hasn't played as well as i thought he would off.The thing i think is wrong he doesn't seem to take defenders on maybe that will come with confidence though.If you look at forest left back i think he is 38 and Betsey should of beat him for pace and skill countless of times yesterday but didn't.

Archived