IGNORED

Today

Guest mesa boogie

Guest mesa boogie

Hi Guys,

Shame about the result from my point of view but what a cracking day out, we just seeing how things went with seeing off Jamie from Lullsgate Aerodrome. Thought you might like this too...

DSCN1377.jpg

Cheers

Dave

Guest mesa boogie
Jamie got off safely, I watched him take off, have the clip on my phone of the helicopter taking off if anyones interested.

Lets hope he got home safe.

Great stuff, how many of you "wrong un's" turned up?

Hi Guys,

Shame about the result from my point of view but what a cracking day out, we just seeing how things went with seeing off Jamie from Lullsgate Aerodrome. Thought you might like this too...

DSCN1377.jpg

Cheers

Dave

Oh boogie OFF !!!!!!! :pacifier: I note that Flapper Phillips played a 'blinder' letting in two soft goals. :dancing6:

Guest mesa boogie
3, Me Jay and Redtop.

Top stuff, credit where credit's due. This weekend will hopefully act as a wake up call for Bristol City Council, 87,873 watch Rovers, City and The Rugby team this weekend.

Guest mesa boogie
He let in THREE soft goals Cromwell and was comfortably the worst player on the pitch.

Stevie had a mare, it's true. He's also been our best player this season though.

Guest ashtonyate
Top stuff, credit where credit's due. This weekend will hopefully act as a wake up call for Bristol City Council, 87,873 watch Rovers, City and The Rugby team this weekend.

Well done Gas I watched the second half and they played ok nice to see the gas getting it together can only be good for Bristol

He let in THREE soft goals Cromwell and was comfortably the worst player on the pitch.

I stand corrected then - THREE soft goals. :winner_third_h4h: Fortunately for the Police, Crown Prosecution Service lawyers and the judge involved in wrongfully imprisoning our players I'm not Cromwell or else they'd all be hanging from a gibbet right now. :englandsmile4wf:

Stevie had a mare, it's true. He's also been our best player this season though.

It's funny how football has a habit of biting you on the ar$e when you least expect it. All the mouth and gestures around the City game and his comments in the paper yesterday about us getting rid of the best manager we have ever had (Danny Wilson apparently!!) and possibly ever will have etc. etc. Well now Flapper can perhaps tell us all how he managed to revert to type (i.e. stay glued to his line) and produce one of the most comical examples of goalkeeping ever seen on British television!!

would like to say hard luck to to the gas, but i enjoyed cheering the donnys on.

but if you have flappy philips playing like that next season you probally be in the confrence hahahahaha

LIVE ON THE CITY

3, Me Jay and Redtop.

I hope Jamie Cooper enjoyed his day out irrespective of Flapper Phillips' much vaunted record of no goals conceded in the Paint Pot Trophy up until today being smashed. My utmost respect and regards go to Jamie Cooper considering the hell he went through being so badly injured in Iraq.

It's funny how football has a habit of biting you on the ar$e when you least expect it. All the mouth and gestures around the City game and his comments in the paper yesterday about us getting rid of the best manager we have ever had (Danny Wilson apparently!!) and possibly ever will have etc. etc. Well now Flapper can perhaps tell us all how he managed to revert to type (i.e. stay glued to his line) and produce one of the most comical examples of goalkeeping ever seen on British television!!

Revenge for being an arse in that stupid picture that was posted on their site. I doubt hes smiling much now is he? Plonker.

Archived