IGNORED

FAO Gas interlopers on this forum

WessexPest

They are all very sad and upset. Thought they were meant to not care about losing. Believe me they do care and are hurting. Perhaps they know how we felt losing to Brighton now. At least we are in a far better position than them and I hope that come May the individuals that have made snide comments about us, will be crying in their tea when were promoted. :fingerscrossed:

They are all very sad and upset. Thought they were meant to not care about losing. Believe me they do care and are hurting. Perhaps they know how we felt losing to Brighton now. At least we are in a far better position than them and I hope that come May the individuals that have made snide comments about us, will be crying in their tea when were promoted. :fingerscrossed:

can't wait for tomorrow in work---brings out the"best" in me . I shall of course be compassionate and caring!

Guest mesa boogie
Where is Bad shreck (with his questioning of where th EE Forum is?), Dwarfy (although he is a Sub poster in fairness), that other sadsag messie bogie (or whatever he call's himself) ??

Ha f'ing Ha !! to the lot of you...

Hey, I've been posting on here today. C'mon hit me, I won't bite.

:surrender:

Hey, I've been posting on here today. C'mon hit me, I won't bite.

:surrender:

Fair play to you.

Hope you had a good day out, win or lose, the paint pot doesn't really make a big difference overall to anything though, does it.

In fairness from what I saw, you played well. But still glad you lost.

Fair play to you.

Hope you had a good day out, win or lose, the paint pot doesn't really make a big difference overall to anything though, does it.

In fairness from what I saw, you played well. But still glad you lost.

They played well, Some would say played there best and yet they still lost to a Donny side who were there for the taking. Make what you like of that.

Archived