IGNORED

Team v Swansea

Bristol Boy

Based on Murray & Weale still being injured, no new injuries and McAllisters return to fitness

3-5-2

............BASSO..............

............KEOGH...MCCOMBE...CAREY........

WILSON.............JOHNSON............SKUSE.........NOBLE........MCALLISTER........

.....BROOKER............SHOWUNMI..............

SUBS

THOMAS

JEVONS

ORR

RUSSELL

BETSY

I think GJ will pretty much stick to the same line up 4-4-2, but with McAllister back at left back.

With two games in three days, we'll probably need all sixteen players at some point and don't rule out JMW coming back as a sub.

Sound like Murray may be available for Yeovil or Carlisle.

I think GJ will pretty much stick to the same line up 4-4-2, but with McAllister back at left back.

With two games in three days, we'll probably need all sixteen players at some point and don't rule out JMW coming back as a sub.

Sounds like Murray may be available for Yeovil or Carlisle.

Let's hope Scott is back by then, in a low scoring side his finishing is absolutely vital to us and even if he's 80% fit he'd be on my subs bench.

I can't see GJ shifting from 4-4-2, as you say, McAllister will come back in if he's fully fit and up front it is two from Brooker, Showunmi and Jevons.

Yes, I'm not sure I can see Johnson dropping Orr.

Barring bumps and scrapes, I agree the team will be largely unchanged from Saturday, except maybe McAllister coming in for Fontaine.

Personally, I'd like to see how Wilson does on the right in place of Betsy, as I think Wilson was more effective than Betsy against Forest.

Archived