IGNORED

The WURZELS at the Ship & Castle

Bar BS3

As there was so much interest from people on Saturday i thought id let you all know that the Wurzels are back at the Ship & Castle on Bank holiday Sunday, May 6th. (day after last game of the season) for what will hopefully be a promotion party. If things all go pete tong then at worst it will just be a good day out!

It is all ticket and always sells out, so if you are interested then call the pub to book your tickets on 0117 9020059, or pop in on Saturday, but don't leave it too long if you do want to come down.

Cheers

Rob

Ship & Castle

:englandsmile4wf:

As there was so much interest from people on Saturday i thought id let you all know that the Wurzels are back at the Ship & Castle on Bank holiday Sunday, May 6th. (day after last game of the season) for what will hopefully be a promotion party. If things all go pete tong then at worst it will just be a good day out!

It is all ticket and always sells out, so if you are interested then call the pub to book your tickets on 0117 9020059, or pop in on Saturday, but don't leave it too long if you do want to come down.

Cheers

Rob

Ship & Castle

I will be there Rob ticket says starts at 6 is that right ? :winner_third_h4h:

I will be there Rob ticket says starts at 6 is that right ? :winner_third_h4h:

Yes thats right mate. The Wurzels will be on at 6pm then after they finish there is music and entertainment from Daz, who we always have to support the Wurzels and he keeps the night going really well. We also have the Magician before and after that we had down for the Forrest game, if you saw him you'll know what i mean, if you didn't, then you missed out because he is spot on!! He will be down the pub before and after all the remaining games now anyway though and well worth a watch!

P.S. although the Wurzels are on at 6pm id definitley suggest getting down much earlier, as i said it always sells out so make a day of it.

See you there!

Rob

Ship & Castle

Yep I will be there as well. Hopefully it will be a good promotion party.

For anyone thinking of going and haven't seen the Wurzel's live before then please believe me when I say they are brilliant live. I've seen them a few times and they were quality at Portishead. Take my word for it and go if your pondering over the idea.

Yep I will be there as well. Hopefully it will be a good promotion party.

For anyone thinking of going and haven't seen the Wurzel's live before then please believe me when I say they are brilliant live. I've seen them a few times and they were quality at Portishead. Take my word for it and go if your pondering over the idea.

Daz is pretty good as well.

Archived