IGNORED

Swansea!

Taunton_City

It's such a nightmare that you cannot exchange matchday tickets for the EE. Luckily I'm a STH and don't have that problem but two of my mates bought tickets for the E BLOCK today are going to have to try and sell them now to get in the EE. It seems like a lot of people have got similar problems but I really hope we get it packed with real, passionate fans and not plastic JCL's!

It's such a nightmare that you cannot exchange matchday tickets for the EE. Luckily I'm a STH and don't have that problem but two of my mates bought tickets for the E BLOCK today are going to have to try and sell them now to get in the EE. It seems like a lot of people have got similar problems but I really hope we get it packed with real, passionate fans and not plastic JCL's!

I'm one of the people chalkys on about, i am a season ticket holder but sit in the E with him now and again, went down to the gate with my season ticket for the Dolman swapped my ticket over for E Block Williams.

Now find out i cant change it over!!

SOMEONE BUY MY TICKET PLEASE!!

I'm one of the people chalkys on about, i am a season ticket holder but sit in the E with him now and again, went down to the gate with my season ticket for the Dolman swapped my ticket over for E Block Williams.

Now find out i cant change it over!!

SOMEONE BUY MY TICKET PLEASE!!

Same here but luckily i have some money to buy some east end tickets in the hope i can sell my others. Its such a nuisance though because if i cant get rid of my atyeo ones ive just lost £30.

I'm travelling down to the West Country on Friday morning.

If I book my tickets today, will they be delivered in time? Alternatively, will I be able to collect them from the ticket office on the day?

Thanks!

A bit dodge with the post. I would order the tickets and pick them up at the ground on Friday/ Saturday.

A bit dodge with the post. I would order the tickets and pick them up at the ground on Friday/ Saturday.

Rang them up and the girl informed me I can't pick them up from the ticket office. Not sure why. Anyhoo, she said they are going out tonight, first class, so fingers crossed, we should be laughing.

Rang them up and the girl informed me I can't pick them up from the ticket office. Not sure why. Anyhoo, she said they are going out tonight, first class, so fingers crossed, we should be laughing.

Can season ticket holders swap their vouchers for a ticket in the EE for the Swansea game?

I just brought a EE ticket online and chose to collect my ticket.

By the way if anyones interested I'm selling a Atyeo adult ticket for the Swansea game for a tenner. PM me if interested.

I just brought a EE ticket online and chose to collect my ticket.

By the way if anyones interested I'm selling a Atyeo adult ticket for the Swansea game for a tenner. PM me if interested.

Correct I am collecting mine too, don't miss out on E.E this time though; it will be banging. :banana:

Correct I am collecting mine too, don't miss out on E.E this time though; it will be banging. :banana:

Thats why despite me buying a ticket for the Atyeo on Sat I today brought a ticket for the EE as with all the proper singers in there it should be a good laugh and a cracking atmosphere.

Thats why despite me buying a ticket for the Atyeo on Sat I today brought a ticket for the EE as with all the proper singers in there it should be a good laugh and a cracking atmosphere.

Same here, and if i can get rid of my atyeo tickets :fingerscrossed: i will.

Orderd mine yesterday and pushed the boat out and got it sent by post (Costing me another £1) should be a really good atmosphere in their with people who actully want to sit in their rather than people who just want to watch the game. C'mon boys and girls of the EE lets make some real noise, and scare the welsh!

Also trying to get a blow up sheep, but don't want to order online incase it doesn't arrive in time and then i would just have a sheep around the house that would be no use to me, unless of course I saved it for Cardiff next year!

Also trying to get a blow up sheep, but don't want to order online incase it doesn't arrive in time and then i would just have a sheep around the house that would be no use to me

Oh to be young and innocent once more ;)

Swapped mine last night. I know of at least 10 others doing the same.

Should be one to remember...

Oh dear the tone has gone down :D not bringing that old, bold, swings both ways, don't post on here much now,supposive footballer, Roberts and Lita lover, Dolman dwelling weirdo with you are you :no:

Oh dear the tone has gone down :D not bringing that old, bold, swings both ways, don't post on here much now,supposive footballer, Roberts and Lita lover, Dolman dwelling weirdo with you are you :no:

He's in the Dolman I think. Already bought his ticket before it was announced that the East End would be open.

Not sure I'd want him in the East End anyway. With such large toilets numerous young males would probably only be the subject of sexual harrasment. Then again... :banana:

Just swapped my tickets over the phone going to be so amazing. Its my first time in that as I diddnt go in for the Brentford game as the times before when it had been open there seemed to be hardly any noise (Coventry). I think that may have been because season ticket holders couldnt swap there tickets for that match though. For the Brentford game though it just looked total quality and really can not wait.

A very happy Bristol City fan waiting for the East End on Saturday.

going to be quality.

Archived