IGNORED

Jim'll Fix It

Jay

With the return of Jim'll Fix It to our TV screens (link), I was wondering what people would write these days?

Dear Jim

Please can you fix it for me to become official taster for Haribo for the day?

Kind regards

Jay

Aged 30

Anyone else?

Dear Jim,

I didn't write to you first time round as I never wanted to do anything like eat my dinner on a rollercoster. I hope you can help me now!

I don't know if you are familiar with Bristol City Football Club, but maybe you've heard of Everton? Please see my signature below for reference pics. Can you arrange them for me, although not Basso thanks, he's just there to give me hope!

If that's too big an ask, a nice simple Promotion will do, I'll take 2nd even.

Love RedM

PS I bet everyone of the Forum will now realise how predictable I am with this request!

:dancing6:

Dear Jim,

Despite a recent post regarding you 'fixing it' or 'Jim Didn't fix it' as I believe

I have noted that you have made no comment regarding my complaint.

It is fair to say that when you said you would 'fix it' ...... you obviously did not mean this as a statement of perpetuity

As you will now be well aware, shortly after you 'fixed it' the item in question ceased to function correctly and now remains in a state of 'Not Fixed' despite you having supposedly 'fixed it'

I await your further comment.

Dear Jim,

Since my last post at 22.05, I note that you still have not answered any of my questions

Can we presume that you concede the it was never fixed and that you indeed did not 'fix it' ?

P.S

Please fix it for Bucksred to get his wishes......... or you know what will happen.... don't you Jim ;)

Dear Jim,

Since my last post at 22.05, I note that you still have not answered any of my questions

Can we presume that you concede the it was never fixed and that you indeed did not 'fix it' ?

P.S

Please fix it for Bucksred to get his wishes......... or you know what will happen.... don't you Jim ;)

YEAH! the cigar gets it! :comando:

Dear Jim,

Please could you fix it for me to have Gary and Mark and Howard and Jason.

Dolls

aged 27

Dear Oh Dear

ps Dolls, actually met Mark in Battersea one night and he was a tad worse for wear and the Blonde on his arm was........well........a tad rough !!!

James.

If you can really ''fix it'' then please, World peace, an end to poverty and starvation and a cure for cancer will do me. I may just be free of my lingering suspicion that you are infact a peadophile if you can sort all that out. May....

Cheeryhoo

Me.

ps/2 wins of the next 3 for City as well if you will, s/t transfers for the EE for Rotherham plus a nice little pitch invasion when I get to liberate Bradley Orr of his shirt would be simply grand too. Nice one.

Archived