IGNORED

Now woah woah woah there...

Lordofthebling

Supporters Club & SL love in...

I thought this was a "Supporters Trust" initiative to replace the old ask SL forum?

How do I ask the Chairman a question now or is this a one off love in? If it is, when is the next one that we can all go to, as I want to know why we did not sign Mcleod or Sharp in January.

Any info or putting Bling in his place would be much appreciated.

• Admin

I thought this was a "Supporters Trust" initiative to replace the old ask SL forum?

How do I ask the Chairman a question now or is this a one off love in? If it is, when is the next one that we can all go to, as I want to know why we did not sign Mcleod or Sharp in January.

If you have a spare £2m just lying around that you don't need and didn't offer it forward then I believe we can blame you :disapointed2se:

Well if you didnt want to pay the £5 membership fee hich includes every home game (brilliant deal!) then its your own fault I'm afraid.

Well if you didnt want to pay the £5 membership fee hich includes every home game (brilliant deal!) then its your own fault I'm afraid.

It doesnt matter how much it costs, its about principles. SL is excluding all those fans who arent in the high fives and bum slaps all round brigade.

Tell you what, I I offer to pay you £5 to vote for me to be Prime Minister would you do it? ............I could be on to something here.

**** the NHS, the budget goes straight into Ronaldinho, Rooney and Ronaldo for Bristol City, a new Ashton Gate and finally a massive wall, not a bridge...

Archived