IGNORED

Milwall Away

Bawno

For anyone going to Milwall away like myself and co. we've had plenty of arguments on the best way to get there for the least ammount of money.

Originally a few on the forum said about getting return train for £20 which was good, but this has now gone up to £30!

There is always CATS to consider but this means around £20 and no chances to go and visit the London pubs.

Finally, unless anyone has any other suggestions, we think we've found the cheapest way: Megabus. It leaves Bristol Colston Hall at 7.15 in the morning (yeah perhaps a bit early but never mind) and leaves London at 7.30 in the eve. It is only £12 but add another £5 for the all day tube ticket and ta-dah! £17 to get to deep South.

If anyone has any other ways cheaper of getting to Milwall please reply as the date is looming fast but hopefully for those who haven't yet arranged transport, this is the cheapest.

For anyone going to Milwall away like myself and co. we've had plenty of arguments on the best way to get there for the least ammount of money.

Originally a few on the forum said about getting return train for £20 which was good, but this has now gone up to £30!

There is always CATS to consider but this means around £20 and no chances to go and visit the London pubs.

Finally, unless anyone has any other suggestions, we think we've found the cheapest way: Megabus. It leaves Bristol Colston Hall at 7.15 in the morning (yeah perhaps a bit early but never mind) and leaves London at 7.30 in the eve. It is only £12 but add another £5 for the all day tube ticket and ta-dah! £17 to get to deep South.

If anyone has any other ways cheaper of getting to Milwall please reply as the date is looming fast but hopefully for those who haven't yet arranged transport, this is the cheapest.

Mega bus may be the cheapest but theres a 1 in 100 chance that you will make your destinations - very unreliable service.

Mega bus may be the cheapest but theres a 1 in 100 chance that you will make your destinations - very unreliable service.

I'm not sure about that. I've used it once, last year, and it seemed ok. In fact i was very impressed. I've also had friends use it with no complaints. Seems like a decent way of getting over there if you ask me.

During the week, National run a 'pay as you get on' service which picks up from the bus station and Tescos at eastville.It drops off at Knightsbrige,Marble Arch and some dirty great bus station in London. £8 too!

Not sure if it runs at weekends or not. London and back for £8,cant be bad.

Mega bus with a hangover is a nightmare! otherwise always had no problems with it.

Any coach with a hangover is dreadfull. I remember a few years ago travelling to Luton on a Friday after a night of 50p tequilas..............felt like the worst three hours of my life!!

Archived