IGNORED

East End

court_bcfc

This is what it said in the conformation email

Collect your ticket(s) Please collect your tickets from the relavant ticket office ON THE DAY OF THE GAME. please note when collecting tickets you will need to bring along the card you have paid with as proof of purchase along with you confirmation e-mail. Also NUS cards MUST be shown on collection of student tickets, student tickets will not be posted out.

So as they typed on the day of the game in capitals I take that as you have to collect them on the day of the game.

Just get in the queue early and you will be alright.

This is what it said in the conformation email

So as they typed on the day of the game in capitals I take that as you have to collect them on the day of the game.

Just get in the queue early and you will be alright.

Ok thanks just needed to clarify

On the link it does say to collect on the day but a lot of people already have gone to get theirs and i don't want to miss out.

If you ask them to keep it behind to collect on the day, they take your name so you will get it on the day when you give you name. They did with me anyway. Not sure if its cos I'm swapping my ST or not though.

I will go down considering they are open after work tonight - does anybody know if they are open at around 5 ish.

Was shut when i got down there last night, will try tommorow it is open from 10 - 12.

Cant wait - East east eastenders!!!!

Archived