IGNORED

Striker

Rednready

Sporting Life says Scotlands Craig Dargo is free at the seasons end, and several English clubs have shown interest.

We were linked with him prior to january, however the article quotes Forest as one of the interested clubs. At 29, thats a little older than most of GJ's signings, has anyone heard anything.

A lot was made of this around the transfer window, and an ICT fan came on saying how we were the team mentioned up there. Saw he scored an equaliser at Ibrox against Rangers this week and although he seems to have lost a lot of his career to injury he has been free of major problems this term.

I imagine he'd not want to play below Championship level, having spent the vast majority of his career in the SPL, so I think we'd need to get promoted before he'd join us. Plus, IF (a big IF) we go up we will have the ability to attract a better quality of player than right now, and I know of several excellent forwards with deals coming to an end this summer (both north and south of the boarder) who we've already been linked with who GJ might prefer to Dargo.

Dargo will do well for Forest in League one next season.......

Nick Chadwick from Plymouth? Quote from BBC:

"Plymouth have told 11 of their players they may be shown the door in the summer, including Barry Hayles, Lilian Nalis and Nick Chadwick. (Daily Star)"

We're local(ish), same division as Plymouth (hopefully) with a great manager and good squad. Thoughts?

I saw comments on teletext from Craig Dargo (Inverness CT), stating he would be probably signing for a CCC club in the summer. Us, perhaps (assuming we do it)? We seemed to be sniffing earlier in the season.

A County Cricket Club ?

Somerset, Gloucestershire ?

:whistle2:

PDG

Archived