IGNORED

East End

court_bcfc

why on earth can't ST holders swap? - you would have thought of all the groups least likely to cause trouble it would be ST holders!

This is why my lot don't wanna go into East End mate. Bit silly but on the other hand, because of this, the East End won;t be as packed up like in other games like the Brentford game.

a half-packed east end isn't going to be any different to sitting in Dolman or Williams. :surrender:

This is why my lot don't wanna go into East End mate. Bit silly but on the other hand, because of this, the East End won;t be as packed up like in other games like the Brentford game.

a half-packed east end isn't going to be any different to sitting in Dolman or Williams. :surrender:

only 600 in there for forest with no st holders and the atmos was fantastic i got my swansea and yeovil tickets in there cant wait just hope rotterham goes the same way

only 600 in there for forest with no st holders and the atmos was fantastic i got my swansea and yeovil tickets in there cant wait just hope rotterham goes the same way

fair enough, i did not go in for that game so i'll take your word for it. I personally would love to be in the East End though for the Rotherham game. there will only be 50 or so Rotherham fans and if Lansdown could get all the rest of the east end open, then that will be a memorable day for us. See carey lifting the trophy with the East end roaring in the background.

Oh yes it will be different, :banana: I`ve been in with a few dozen City v N County a few years back; many memories there,in the HOME of City fans; maybe the view is not that great but it will always have life, whoever or however many are in there.

:clap: EAST,EAST, :yes::city::dance::dance::dance:

To be fair, I would have preferred it if we could have sold enough tickets to fill the whole East End.

As that was unlikely to happen, the next best thing is to have several hundred of you in there too. I figure that we were quite loud last season with 2,700 in there, we'll be even louder this year, I promise, and with 600 City fans in there too, WOW!

Excited myself now... :englandsmile4wf:

Archived