IGNORED

Pot Calling Kettle Black........

cheshire_red

Guest Champagne Football

Don't you find it slightly strange that all the East End tickets have sold out whilst many people who have taken residance in the East End past few games, me included, have yet to swap their ticket?

There could seriously be a lot of trouble if what I think has happened is a reality.

Well we will see but i can't see there being huge numbers of away fans in any of the ends, i can't see them making themselves known as away fans if they are there so leave them to it. It still looks good for City.

As for not giving them neough as i have said on the Rivals site, why should we give the tickets to them if we can sell them ourselves.

Don't you find it slightly strange that all the East End tickets have sold out whilst many people who have taken residance in the East End past few games, me included, have yet to swap their ticket?

There could seriously be a lot of trouble if what I think has happened is a reality.

Not necessarily. There will be a lot of people like me and the regulars I go with who have resisited the temptation up until now due to preferring our regular side view.

However, have found the attraction of their being a large away following too hard to resist.

Not for trouble I will add, purely for trying to out-sing them and getting behind the red boys.

I am sure the EastEnd will be full of different people for similar reasons.

That said, I fully anticipate some CSF shouts and if we play badly, a lot of agitated nutters up against the fence!

Archived