IGNORED

The Supporter's Club...

WTFiGO!?!

Until The Regime came in and said: ''bugger off - we have stronger coperate fish to fry, although they are tbf a bit more wriggly than you'', you lot sat there blissfully unaware in your 'old boy's' drinking cove - and fair play to you. So long as you were happy and all....

But then Sir Colin did say : ''Right you lot, please get out of my sight, I have big fat whales to calf up now'', young Boggored and co. did have to run along and were then forced into meeting: 'The People'.

They were then forced into malipulating 'The People' out of honest fiver's for something that they (The People) more or less had previously been granted free of charge; compromise being - the 30% of non s/t holder - regular POD's could now become highly acclaimed supporters clubs members, where as before they could not. (The no. taking up that offer would be interesting to know?)

People were agreived but The People went along with it non-the-less.

Colin - did take a little flak but it was easy enough to laugh off.

Young Boggored - likewise.

The People therefore: were shat on.

Now it seems that being a Supporters Club member will allow for preferencial tickets over non members, it's actually cheaper than the old members scheme that City ran up to a few years ago.

Ok you don't get a pound off tickets, or a 1 off discount in the club shop, but the ticket priority was always the most important part.

I can see the price going up however, especially when the Chairman of the SC says "22p per match". You can just see them saying "Despite the price rise it only works out 50p per match".

The People therefore: were shat on.

I'd like to see the price go up tbh.

I'd like to see 'the people' treat the facilities that are provided by the club with a bit more respect. I'd like to see floor that wasn't covered in s**t after every game. I'd like to be able to sit down at a table that wasn't soaking wet and covered in chewed up pastry. I'd like to be able to enjoy an environment that wasn't full of little urchins kicking rubbish about the floor.

Put the price up to £50 per year for bronze membership I say. More for children.

Put the price up to £50 per year for bronze membership I say. More for children.

your only saying that so less people are in there and you can get to the bar more quickly, we know your devious plan !!!!

Maybe to early but...... don't understand a word of that!!!

Can someone put in plain and simple Bristolian for me

Having slight de-coding problems myself, fairy-tale narrative mode and all.

The currently failing Premier Club has had a bigger negative knock on affect than just on the souls who were booted out of their long term homes in the Williams stand.

Now it seems that being a Supporters Club member will allow for preferencial tickets over non members, it's actually cheaper than the old members scheme that City ran up to a few years ago.

This surely does not take priorety over s/t holders ticket's rights do you know my dear Moomin chap?

I'd like to see 'the people' treat the facilities that are provided by the club with a bit more respect. I'd like to see floor that wasn't covered in s**t after every game. I'd like to be able to sit down at a table that wasn't soaking wet and covered in chewed up pastry. I'd like to be able to enjoy an environment that wasn't full of little urchins kicking rubbish about the floor.

The SC seem like a shamful enough bunch to actually do this and I do suspect that there will be a hike up next season. Thus making a mockery of their original claim that membership fee's were to pay for the refurbishment of the DEH.

As for the mess, let's forget the 'membership' facade for now and consider the bar punters to be customers, as that's for all intents and purposes what they are. Now, what food and drinking establishment on this earth should expect there not to be mess created after the custom of 100's possibly thousands of paying custom ??

As for the little urchins, that must be a century old dispute between 'family types' and 'non-family types'. I presume you fall into the latter camp.

Having slight de-coding problems myself, fairy-tale narrative mode and all.

This surely does not take priorety over s/t holders ticket's rights do you know my dear Moomin chap?

Obviously, this is why I compared it to our now defunct membership. It's good value IF it means that you can get some sort of ticket priority. The Red and White bar is just a smokescreen. More a negative than a plus surely?

• Admin

Buy a gold membership and you'll get your wish. (And at half your £50)

Obviously, this is why I compared it to our now defunct membership. It's good value IF it means that you can get some sort of ticket priority. The Red and White bar is just a smokescreen. More a negative than a plus surely?

Indeed.

This is why I questioned if the added 'incentive' you suggested was infact an incentive at all.

The point I was making was that what people had as a taken with their S/T deal, was then exploited by our Col, Young Boggorored et al ........

...and now we'll see no end.

I used to quite enjoy popping in for just a cheeky one a year ago.

It now seems I have to pay but not only that be affiliated with this faggotty shamble's for the privalage.

Maybe to early but...... don't understand a word of that!!!

Can someone put in plain and simple Bristolian for me

not on your own there mate !!!!

don't get the point either!

and I'm from the midlands so can we explain in midland language aswell please ?

think what the f?? (whatever has been smoking the funny fags again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Archived