IGNORED

Johnson Leaving In The Summer

LoyalRed

For a summer holiday.

So what happens when Watford get relegated & they sack their manager. Will Johnson leave us for his beloved Watford? I don't think this will happen if we go up but I am not sure he will hang around for another season if we <Choke> again.

For a summer holiday.

So what happens when Watford get relegated & they sack their manager. Will Johnson leave us for his beloved Watford? I don't think this will happen if we go up but I am not sure he will hang around for another season if we <Choke> again.

It's not clever to use such a sensational headline. Are you just aiming to get a high read count?

Talk about a post for the sake of it. :disapointed2se:

1.Watford won't sack Boothroyd if they're relegated.

2.GJ has already said he doesn't want to leave.

3.He could have gone to the Championship while he was at Yeovil and turned it down.

4.He and his family are settled in the West Country.

Talk about a post for the sake of it. :disapointed2se:

1.Watford won't sack Boothroyd if they're relegated.

2.GJ has already said he doesn't want to leave.

3.He could have gone to the Championship while he was at Yeovil and turned it down.

4.He and his family are settled in the West Country.

I agree Watford won't sack Boothroyd. The only caveat I'd add to your post is that when GJ came to us from Yeovil, he said there we were one of only two teams he would have left them for.

The other was Watford.

I've yet to read Bristol Boy post sensationalist garbage. Shall I start another ten threads.

Betsy leaving in the Summer, Brooker leaving in the Summer, Lansdown selling in the Spring....

"Lansdown selling in the Spring"

I hear he's selling his shares...

I agree Watford won't sack Boothroyd. The only caveat I'd add to your post is that when GJ came to us from Yeovil, he said there we were one of only two teams he would have left them for.

The other was Watford.

COOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEECCCCCCCTTTTTTTTT, hence the pointless POST.

The only way I can see Watford SACKING Boothroyd is if he gets off to a bad start next season in the Championship (which is typical when your team has just been relegated). If we are not promoted by then I can see Johnson going back to his fav club.

COOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEECCCCCCCTTTTTTTTT, hence the pointless POST.

The only way I can see Watford SACKING Boothroyd is if he gets off to a bad start next season in the Championship (which is typical when your team has just been relegated). If we are not promoted by then I can see Johnson going back to his fav club.

Even then they won't sack him. The Watford fans thinks he's the best thing this slice bread. When tney got promoted they had a pants start anyway.

"Lansdown selling in the Spring"

I hear he's selling his shares...

Steve L is selling his shares so that he can solve the problem of the left-sided midfielder. Without having a second business to worry about he can report for training with the rest of the first team. We're not yet sure if he'll be taking penalty taking duties away from Jevo! :D

Archived