IGNORED

'KOP' It...

WhistleHappy

...the East End ROAR will be doing its best to urge on the lads Saturday.

(1000 City in there this time - THREE THOUSAND soon if once again the EastEnders can show how FANtastic City fans are... the 12th man can prove to the club how important the EE can be in making Ashton Gate a fortress, -show Steve YOU'RE INDISPENSIBLE)

So to add a bit of ExtraEastEndExcitement to the Songs, Chants, NOISE etc - How about KOPPING IT ?

.... it aint a Red 'n White Night but it could be a RED EAST END DAY, -get yer Red Shirts on, -anything RED, dig out them old Red Scarves -wave em 'Kop style' .. - if you aint got one buy one, or make one out of yer living room curtains! Anything as long as its RED & can be worn or waved!!!

Make the East End a WALL OF NOISE & SEA OF RED.. Lets Kop It this week!

Make sure you're not only HEARD but get SEEN as well - great opportunity to show how good the East End can be, - don't let 'em ignore ya, - get the Club excited about the EE let 'em imagine it if it was 'FULL OF CITY' again... COME ON YOU REDS!!!

(actually wherever you're sat/stood this time get yer Red Stuff on.. show 'em all that CITY's RED -not dead!! sing it & shout it LOUD & PROUD - have fun at Ashton Gate!! )

With Swansea only bringing 1,000, City should have 3,000 in the EE on Saturday as it's POD.

GREAT! ...its getting 'redder' all the time!

if 3000 City 'do a Kop' 70s style with scarves & flags aloft, it'll be a great sight to see & hear the East End in full flow once again!

With the sun shining, holiday atmos, imminent promotion 'for the taking', the 'Welsh opposition', it should be a GREAT DAY @ Ashton Gate...

lets make it hard for the club to ignore the fact that CITY FANS BELONG IN THE EASTEND.. & for as long as the EE is still there WE should be at least 3000 thousand strong EVERY GAME!!

P A R T Y O N... The Boys Are Back In Town!... (and the girls..) -loads of Real CITY FUN & no aggro-

#All We Are Saying Is Give Us A Goal#,....

#He's here He's There He's Every F'ing Where#,....

#Bow Legged Chicken, Knock Kneed Hen -aint Been So Happy Since I don't Know When #, .... etc etc

time to get the old City song book out again.. -whats your favourite??

Hope everyone has a Fantastic Ashton Gate Day this week - come on its rehearsal time for the end of season(& div 3) Promotion Party later on.... Going Up Going Up Going Up! Come On YOU REDS!!

Bring On The EAST END... Bring On The CHAMPIONSHIP!!!.

if 3000 City 'do a Kop' 70s style with scarves & flags aloft, it'll be a great sight to see & hear the East End in full flow once again!

With the sun shining, holiday atmos, imminent promotion 'for the taking', the 'Welsh opposition', it should be a GREAT DAY @ Ashton Gate...

lets make it hard for the club to ignore the fact that CITY FANS BELONG IN THE EASTEND.. & for as long as the EE is still there WE should be at least 3000 thousand strong EVERY GAME!!

P A R T Y O N... The Boys Are Back In Town!... (and the girls..) -loads of Real CITY FUN & no aggro-

#All We Are Saying Is Give Us A Goal#,....

#He's here He's There He's Every F'ing Where#,....

#Bow Legged Chicken, Knock Kneed Hen -aint Been So Happy Since I don't Know When #, .... etc etc

time to get the old City song book out again.. -whats your favourite??

Hope everyone has a Fantastic Ashton Gate Day this week - come on its rehearsal time for the end of season(& div 3) Promotion Party later on.... Going Up Going Up Going Up! Come On YOU REDS!!

Bring On The EAST END... Bring On The CHAMPIONSHIP!!!.

SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE MATE BUT ALTHOUGH ITS PAY ON THE DAY WE AINT GETTING ANYMORE TICKETS IN THE EE SO IF YOU WANT IN THERE BEST BUY THAT TICKET NOW 1000 MAX.

PAY ON THE DAY IS FOR THE REST OF THE GROUND!!

I saw the ticket news but it wasn't explicit as it didn't actually state EE tickets wouldn't be POD, but if you've got it from the horses mouth then thats it.

A shame, I'm sure we could have got a lot more than a thousand in there.

At least we'll equal the Jacks which should create a good atmosphere.

can't wait mate, was in there for forest last week , fantastic atmosphere i still aint got me voice back!!

SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE MATE BUT ALTHOUGH ITS PAY ON THE DAY WE AINT GETTING ANYMORE TICKETS IN THE EE SO IF YOU WANT IN THERE BEST BUY THAT TICKET NOW 1000 MAX.

PAY ON THE DAY IS FOR THE REST OF THE GROUND!!

looks like its back to 'plan (a)'.. hmm

...right then, tear them RED curtains up! - its gotta be THREE SCARVES each this week, till the other 2000 reinforcements arrive in due course.

Make The EAST END RED!!. Make it happen!!! ;)

"Bow Legged Chicken, Knock Kneed Hen -aint Been So Happy Since I don't Know When"

Never heard this song before!

I,m a bow legged chicken

I,m a knock kneed hen

I aint been so happy since I don't know when

Walk with a wiggle and wiggle with a walk

doing the EAST END boot walk!

Christ I,m old!!!!

happy days.

C'MON CITY!!

We all love the East End,

it's big and cuddly and everyone's friend.

Go away Lansdown, we make lots of noise,

last time they gave away free twiglets, this time we want McCoys.

Genius, I'm sure.

Ron, get back to the revision wont you. I don't think you have much of a chance in a career in poetry.

Jealousy is an awful thing.

4,800 posts. Shame about what I had to include in between the quote marks <_<

time to get the old City song book out again.. -whats your favourite?

I must admit I pissed myself when I heard the old classic v Forest:-

If you want to stay alive,

Keep out the East End!

If you want walk again,

Keep out the East End!

Very unPC, but funny.

Archived