IGNORED

BIG CROWD WILL LIFT US

Bristol Boy

Just a pity you can't see it on World :ranting:

Sort it out Techy Chaps :disapointed2se:

Not the first time a link has dropped or isn't there and overall, whilst the picture is larger, there are still gremlins in the picture quality with it stalling/freezing on occassions when you watch highlights/extended highlights.

in the previous version of World you could download the clip and watch it at leisure, with no streaming problems and on a decent player. The download option doesn't seem to be there anymore or have I missed it?

in the previous version of World you could download the clip and watch it at leisure, with no streaming problems and on a decent player. The download option doesn't seem to be there anymore or have I missed it?

There is an option to watch clips but I'm not sure why they changed it! The old one was fine. I wanted to watch highlights of the last few games but cant get any pictures, hopefully they sort it out soon.

There is an option to watch clips but I'm not sure why they changed it! The old one was fine. I wanted to watch highlights of the last few games but cant get any pictures, hopefully they sort it out soon.

I can play the other clips just not that one.

I've had this before and the problem is at their end due to "the link dropping" whatever that means......PANTS!!!!

Archived