IGNORED

Fao Eastend Numpties

Keepers Ball

I have ordered my QPR and thankfully Plymouth tickets online recently.Dolman sold out so the choice was either Eastend or Williams.I obviously chose Eastend

And now onto my point.

I am now sweating on whether I will recieve these tickets due to....

SOME OF YOU STUPID ###### NUMPTIES THAT DECIDE TO CREATE PROBLEMS DESPITE CONSTANT WARNINGS ABOUT BEHAVIOUR FROM THE CLUB !

USE YOUR BRAINS.WE ARE NOT IN A ERA WHERE THE CLUB OR THE POLICE WILL TURN A BLIND EYE OR MOAN WONDERING WHAT TO DO OVER RACIST CHANTS AND KICKING THE #### OUT OF THE FENCES !!

THINK ABOUT IT.THE EASTEND WILL BE CLOSED FOREVER TO HOME FANS .

DO YOU WANT THAT ?

I BLOODY CERTAINLY DONT BECAUSE IT MY ONLY CHANCE TO SEE THESE GAMES !!!! ;)

Rant over ;)

I'm Glad you didnt once say "Those U-16 so and so's" as it is prejudice, its like saying ALL 300 or so East Enders are thugs and cause troubler in there when in reality its only about 20 idiots who think there tough who are doing it. I Saw who was doing it Saturday and a few of us was ripping them as they was all agettated over throw-ins.

I wouldnt really know the ages kidder.I was a regular in the Eastend but when 'The Gate' became all-seater it made sense to go to the Dolman if I had to sit down.

I went into the Eastend against Wrexham which felt really nostalgic.

By the way.Where in Bishopsworth are you?

Near Co-Op, more of the posh area of Hartcliffe

TOTALLY agree.

These people should realise two SIMPLE facts.

1. they ARE costing the club money- FACT. Far more stewards and police recently.

2. the East End WILL shut if incidents, no matter how minor re-occur.

The club, I am sure, are doing all they can. But also- up to everyone in there to create an atmosphere of self-policing etc. Those who-

- jump in the isles

-charge at the fence

-kick the fence

-constantly goad away fans

-persistently stand

should be frowned upon, condemned and NOT imitated or respected.

The club have been GREAT with the East End. Some people act like total kids (young and old) by taking advantage of the situation by jumping in isles, goading away fans, standing and running at the fences.

RESPECT our own stadium and work WITH the club, the chairman, manager and other fans and CUT OUT THE STUPIDITY NOW!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

It's not trouble though is it, it's just bad behaviour. I've never seen a bunch of kids acting like these little scrotums anywhere with city.

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Every club has its idiots and city are no-exeption. Its just that not many things happen inside the ground these days, bar bardiff etc. Lets jsut hope the club sorts out the few who spoil it for the many!

Archived