IGNORED

Is it just me?

robins72

Hi guys looking forward to the game today but am I the only one worried here about whether we could end up with nil pois this weekend? Imagine it we lose both games and Forest overtake us by beating Millwall and Rotherham.

Ok so it may not happen but how do I get these negative thoughts out of my head after so many years of play-off heartache supporting my beloved club.

Suggestions please............. :fingerscrossed:

Hi guys looking forward to the game today but am I the only one worried here about whether we could end up with nil pois this weekend? Imagine it we lose both games and Forest overtake us by beating Millwall and Rotherham.

Ok so it may not happen but how do I get these negative thoughts out of my head after so many years of play-off heartache supporting my beloved club.

start drinking now :noexpression:

Nope, you are not the only one who is worried by it. Its called being a City fan. I think we all have looked at every permutation going in the past few weeks. We all just want to concentrate on the positive one at the moment.

Come on City, turn the screw today and take 3 points.

If Robins has been up an hour, she will have had a drink. Its usally Vodka on the cornflakes. :tongue:

Cheers for that Kev!! Will have a few pre match beers before the game I'm sure but still nervous about today!! Big crowd etc too many let downs in the past. Ohh errrr come on lads prove me wrong here!! :fingerscrossed:

• Admin

Must admit I have bad PMT today (no not that poor excuse women use)

BIG weekend for City would love Forest to drop points in both games and for us to win both, have a good feeling about today but Gillingham's home form is very good !

I'm think this weekend is vital. It is probably safe to say Forest will beat Rotherham but Millwall away won't be easy and like some have said on this forum watch out for them next season. 4 points from Forest this weekend would be realistic to say so we could affectively be 6 points clea come monday. However we still have to beat Swansea, at home against a team pushing to be in the play offs but surely we can't slip up here. Then there is Gillingham away not going to be an easy trip and if the players have one to many eggs tomorrow then we could be in trouble but the heart is saying 6 pooints clear come monday night.

Guest ashtonyate
Must admit I have bad PMT today (no not that poor excuse women use)

BIG weekend for City would love Forest to drop points in both games and for us to win both, have a good feeling about today but Gillingham's home form is very good !

let hope City use something with wings on and fly to a victory??

Fight you for him....that might take your mind off yer worries at least.

I think you should be concentrating all your efforts on getting your Murray back where we need him! Has he managed to finish a season playing lately? get it sorted Dolly!!! A Super Scotty return for the last few games could just be what clinches it!

Leave Jamie to Lisa, and I'll see my boys are performing!!! :dancing6:

:goingup:

And yes, Easter has got me worried like Xmas/New year did. :unsure:

Robins72 post edited;

Hi guys looking forward to the game today but am i the only one worried here about whether we could end up with "6" points this weekend? Imagine if we "WIN" both game and Forest go further behind us after losing to Millwal and Rotheram........

NOW DOES THAT SOUND BETTER?

Robins72 post edited;

Hi guys looking forward to the game today but am i the only one worried here about whether we could end up with "6" pois this weekend? Imagine if we "WIN" both game and Forest go further behind us after losing to Millwal and Rotheram........

True maybe I just need a beer now Arn??

Robins72 post edited;

Hi guys looking forward to the game today but am i the only one worried here about whether we could end up with "6" pois this weekend? Imagine if we "WIN" both game and Forest go further behind us after losing to Millwal and Rotheram........

It certainly does arn :fingerscrossed:

Oh and your avatar never fails to entertain me - it's wonderful !!

come on you lot.

think positive.

think back to the last promotion, when we came 2nd behind watford. everything felt right that season.

so does this season.there are positive vibes all around the club. the players are feeling it as well.

how many times would city have come back from games without a point at this stage.

crewe and doncaster. won both games in the dying minutes.

SO THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS ONLY FOR THE LAST 6 GAMES.

POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE.

Archived