IGNORED

Forest have blown up

xmarktx

Forest have lost it its defo playoffs for them now. i no 5 pts is slim but i don't think we have to worry about that lot anymore & a win on monday for a us should see us well on the way. I'm not bothered about scunny anymore they can take the title 2nd is all we want becuse going up is all that matters,. I do feel we lack in front of goal and i realy don't rate jevons he is not a city player & will be surplus when we get out of this division :goingup:

Not trying to be negative but we have 5 games left and we need to win 3 and draw 1 minimum (that is assuming forest win 5).

My worry is that i cannot see three wins as we are struggling for goals and playing teams fighting for other reasons!

I think we have enough, but draws wont be enough, perhaps i need a lager and a re-think

Forest have lost it its defo playoffs for them now. i no 5 pts is slim but i don't think we have to worry about that lot anymore & a win on monday for a us should see us well on the way. I'm not bothered about scunny anymore they can take the title 2nd is all we want becuse going up is all that matters,. I do feel we lack in front of goal and i realy don't rate jevons he is not a city player & will be surplus when we get out of this division :goingup:

As much as I hope you are right I think it is far too early to start making comments like yours.If we were capable of scoring goals you might be on safer ground at the moment we are hopeless in front of goal.If someone doesn't hit form then GJ's failure to beef up the strikers will come back and haunt us.And to think there many on this site were saying they were happy with the strikeforce even if we got no one in, well maybe not so happy now.

forest might think that they have got away with it today and last week really

Your all negative fair enough are strikers couldnt score in a brothel at the min and i realy cant understand how jevons has scored so many may be this league is $h1t he is defo not a goal scorer and at times i wonder what he is doing at this club. But maybe if you all got off the back of a certain midfielder he might start scoring some crackin goals as he did for yeovil.

Your all negative fair enough are strikers couldnt score in a brothel at the min and i realy cant understand how jevons has scored so many may be this league is $h1t he is defo not a goal scorer and at times i wonder what he is doing at this club. But maybe if you all got off the back of a certain midfielder he might start scoring some crackin goals as he did for yeovil.

GOOD SHOUT

If only it was that simple, you never know, anything can happen in this game.

You looked a decent side last week and will go up. I don't think any Forest fan can be silly enough to think we can make 6 points to overtake you up in the next five games. The way we are going we wont beat Rotherham on monday.

i have lost so much confidence in our attackers. Not only our we bad at shooting atm. We don't want to shoot. For gods sake City, If you stop ###### about with the ball in the box and actually shoot. Then we might actually be getting somewhere.

have to say Fair play to Swansea, fair enough, most of there shots sailed over the bar, but at least it was out of your seat football and they were more dangerous up front. Lets hope we could learn something abut there counter attacking play.

I think we're going to have to rely on our defenders massively in the last 5 games

Please city defence or midfield, Please nick a winner againest gillingham because Jevo, Brooks and enoch arn't going to do anything about it. Though Smith was threatning when he came on

Forest have got to play Roterham H

Brentford A

Bournemouth H

Leyton Orient A

Crewe H

I can see them lose at least 2 of them and draw 1

Reckon s easier than ours : Carlisle, Yeovil, Scumwall, Gillingham & Roveram. with our prolific strike force!

The only easy game there IMHO is Roveram, as they'll be down by then. Carlisle, Yeovil, Scumwall & Gillingham will be harder, as two have promotion aspirations, Scumwall want to impress a new manager, and gills need one more win to garantee survival in league 1

Roveram, & Brentford will be their easiest. Boredmuff, Orient and Crewe will be their tough matches....Crewe will suit forests play, Orient may well be a decider for Forest.

It aint over till that ole lady sings!

I can't understand how some people can be so confident.

We could easily have lost that game today, we didn't play well in my opinion, and pinched the draw.

If...for example we should not play too well against the Gills and lose, and Forest beat Rotherham (which they should).....there will only be 2 points in it then, with Yeovile coming up, they will be up for it!

I'm not counting any chickens.........yet!

Forest will win all 5 of those. I would be suprised if they didnt. That means we need 10 points. 3 at Gills? 3 vs Yeovil? Tough up in Carlisle...Very tough in Millwall, Rotherham home banker?

Big game on monday. I think we can do it, Yeovil wont be easy but hopefully Jevons might turn up for it? Carlisle...anything up there would be a bonus, same with Millwall although I am anticipating defeat there. Rotherham I expect us to beat.

Its gona be close!

Forest will win all 5 of those. I would be suprised if they didnt. That means we need 10 points. 3 at Gills? 3 vs Yeovil? Tough up in Carlisle...Very tough in Millwall, Rotherham home banker?

Big game on monday. I think we can do it, Yeovil wont be easy but hopefully Jevons might turn up for it? Carlisle...anything up there would be a bonus, same with Millwall although I am anticipating defeat there. Rotherham I expect us to beat.

Its gona be close!

Hopefully Millwall will have their suitcases packed for the summer holidays by the time we play them. Maybe also Carlisle.

Archived