IGNORED

garys going to getcha......

Will Rollason

what happened i couldnt see it from were i was?

Irikpen (Sp) wasting time not giving the ball back, GJ swooped in with a crunching tackle from behind, took the ball cleanly! Things kicked off, GJ sent to the stands and Irikpen booked!!

Apparently according to Chris on the radio Irikpen tried headbutting GJ!

Irikpen (Sp) wasting time not giving the ball back, GJ swooped in with a crunching tackle from behind, took the ball cleanly! Things kicked off, GJ sent to the stands and Irikpen booked!!

Apparently according to Chris on the radio Irikpen tried headbutting GJ!

Yea thats about right. But from where I was sitting (Williams F). Iriekpen was trying to scare him by towering over him and giving lip. GJ was having none of it though! Was a clean tackle and ref was WRONG to send him to the stands!!

Now how could Johnson head-butt Izzy Irekpen. Johnson could do a Zinedine Zidane and chest-butt Izzy to the ground.

i am gutted because, i could of saw it from the Dolman but Roberto Martinez was having a fit on the other side of the dug-out so i was looking at him instead.

But then i saw Izzy and the players go towars the city dug out and i knew Johnson did something. I just knew it.

Saw it on the Championship this morning, was a little weird to see but was nothing really. Irekipen(sp) squared up to GJ and then people jumped in, Irekipen walked off smiling.

saw it as well. it was a fair challenge by Gary!

0,,10327~3173139,00.jpg

Can't imagine Danny Wilson ever doing that. :whistle2:

At least gary would win 2 contests between the 2 of them, if that was to who had the biggest nose and most hair. Irekpin looks absolutly pshyco in that pic, i wouldnt really fancy him sqauring up to me anytime.

Archived