IGNORED

Brooker out for rest of season

Oh Christ, I just hope our inability to bring in proven striker / cover in the window does not BITE US ON THE ARSE.

Many of us said that we should have brought somebody in on loan but the happy-clappy brigade said that there was no need as everything down at AG was rosy. Well, now's the time when we'll find out who's right and who's wrong. If our total inability to score goals costs us promotion then the club will see a dramatic decline in the number of season tickets sold in advance of next season. Despite being second in the league, there are currently very few satisfied customers down at Ashton Gate.

Many of us said that we should have brought somebody in on loan but the happy-clappy brigade said that there was no need as everything down at AG was rosy. Well, now's the time when we'll find out who's right and who's wrong. If our total inability to score goals costs us promotion then the club will see a dramatic decline in the number of season tickets sold in advance of next season. Despite being second in the league, there are currently very few satisfied customers down at Ashton Gate.

Well I'm perfectly happy, our strikers havent exactly been firing goals in this season setting the league alight have they? Besides brooker has hardly been scoring has he, so why the need to panic? He wasnt scoring before, he isnt going to be scoring now..not much change if u ask me. And as for the 'very few satisfied customers' speak for yourself, I'm sure there are more than a few satisfied.

Well I'm perfectly happy, our strikers havent exactly been firing goals in this season setting the league alight have they? Besides brooker has hardly been scoring has he, so why the need to panic? He wasnt scoring before, he isnt going to be scoring now..not much change if u ask me. And as for the 'very few satisfied customers' speak for yourself, I'm sure there are more than a few satisfied.

Walking out of the Gate after today's game, and then walking home down Duckmoor Road, it was clear that most people thought that today's performance was poor and our total inability to score is now becoming a serious cause for concern.

I'd therefore like to see Showunmi and Smith have a run in then. The pair of them are than a handfull for defenders.

Would you? And who would score? Showunmi is about as fast as my nan (my nan can probably win more headers than him as well) and prefers the wing and smith hasnt and never will score. This isnt a dig at the lad cos i think he works his nuts off and shows a passion that showunmi doesnt have.

I'm really really worried where the goals are going to come from. We are at the business end of the season, 5 points ahead of forest and scoring is now becomming a big big problem. I dearly hope we arnt going to fall at the last hurdle...

Walking out of the Gate after today's game, and then walking home down Duckmoor Road, it was clear that most people thought that today's performance was poor and our total inability to score is now becoming a serious cause for concern.

I agree that todays performance was poor. However we still got a point, and that point pulls us away that little more from forest. The team admitedly have played alot better than that at times this season..but were five points clear. Thats the hard work for forest to do..providing we keep scraping out our results i wont be too concerned.

However on the other hand. We are 5 points clear in second so as far as performances go, thats a point gained and not 2 points lost. We are so close to promotion that frankly I couldn't give two shits how we play as long as we don't ruin the promotion push.

Saying that a couple of goals might help the heart rate :rolleyes:

I'm sure we can make some very positive sigings if we can get ourselves out of this hell hole of a league.

There are lots of satisfied customers at Ashton Gate- satisfied because even when we play $hite we get something from the game and satisfied because they have seen we are a better side than Forest and satisfied because at long last WE ARE GOING UP, you manic depressive.

However on the other hand. We are 5 points clear in second so as far as performances go, thats a point gained and not 2 points lost. We are so close to promotion that frankly I couldn't give two shits how we play as long as we don't ruin the promotion push.

Saying that a couple of goals might help the heart rate :rolleyes:

I'm sure we can make some very positive sigings if we can get ourselves out of this hell hole of a league.

There are lots of satisfied customers at Ashton Gate- satisfied because even when we play $hite we get something from the game and satisfied because they have seen we are a better side than Forest and satisfied because at long last WE ARE GOING UP, you manic depressive.

I'm more than satisfied!!!! :goingup:

Praise the positivity!

Would you? And who would score? Showunmi is about as fast as my nan (my nan can probably win more headers than him as well) and prefers the wing and smith hasnt and never will score. This isnt a dig at the lad cos i think he works his nuts off and shows a passion that showunmi doesnt have.

I'm really really worried where the goals are going to come from. We are at the business end of the season, 5 points ahead of forest and scoring is now becomming a big big problem. I dearly hope we arnt going to fall at the last hurdle...

We all dearly hope we wont fall at the last hurdle, but Brooker being out? When did he last score? The goals will come from where they've come all season.

Well I am perfectly happy as are the others who sit around me at the Atyeo. We are 2nd in the league with 5 games to go and are 5 POINTS CLEAR.

It seems to me, that whatever the club achieves, there will always be a large minority on here bitching.

Think the bottom line is that we're happy with the table, dissapointed with the result..

But ultimately, worried that we'll repeat the 03/04 season...where a 0-0 at home against Brighton, where we dominated and couldnt score for toffee, was named as a game that would seal auto promotion.

:surrender:

I'm very happy with being in second but i am a little worried about us not scoring enough,The 2nd half of the forest game and today it seemed we were all over our opponents but just couldn't put the ball in the net.No if we had a goal scoring striker we could be sitting very pretty in 2nd spot now 9pts ahead of forest

Think the bottom line is that we're happy with the table, dissapointed with the result..

But ultimately, worried that we'll repeat the 03/04 season...where a 0-0 at home against Brighton, where we dominated and couldnt score for toffee, was named as a game that would seal auto promotion.

:surrender:

But I thought it was Lee Millers fault we didn't get promo?

Archived